Something To Remember Me

As water flowed from the waterfall sewage, Joker (Deku) suddenly emerged out of the water gasping for air. While trying to keep himself afloat, he sees a large circular platform above the water. Seeing that, he immediately begin swimming directly towards it. Once Joker (Deku) reached the platform he quickly pulled himself out of the water and begin crawling on the platform until eventually he lowered himself and laid on his back and began catching his breath.

~Joker (Deku)~

"That damn bastard. Once I see him again I'm going a-"

Suddenly an explosion of water shot up into the air, which Joker (Deku) then set up and saw. Well looking at the water, he said heard something land directly onto the platform. From hearing that he looked over his shoulder and saw Bakugou who is dripping wet and standing on his own two feet. As Bakugou stood there he glanced over his shoulder and saw Joker (Deku), making them turn around and face him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Wow, you're really hard to put down."

Saying this, Joker (Deku) lifted himself up back to his feet. Once you standing back on his own two feet he immediately felt heavy due to his coat being drenched in water.

~Bakugou~

"You got that right you damn bastard! Now come on let's finish this!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"You're quite eager to end this. Do you really miss your friend that badly?"

While saying that Joker (Deku) begin removing his wet coat and dropping it onto the platform.

~Bakugou~

"I don't miss that damn nerd at all! I just really want to kick your ass and be done with it!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh there's no reason to lie to me."

After rolling up his sleeves he then began stretching his arms and legs.

~Bakugou~

"Shut up!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ooo, so you do miss him after all. Well I got news for you. He's not here anymore there's only Joker."

~Bakugou~

"We'll see about that you damn cloud!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yeah we'll see. By the way would you like to see magic trick?"

~Bakugou~

"Why the hell would I want to see any type of magic trick from you?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh don't be a buzz kill now. Just the one little magic trick I'm sure you'll be impressed.

~Bakugou~

"Hell no."

With saying this, Bakugou extended both arm and shot out a giant explosion towards Joker (Deku). After shooting the explosion, Bakugou lowered his arms. But as soon as he did so he heard a voice right behind him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"That was a close shot."

From hearing this, Bakugou quickly turned around and saw Joker (Deku). Seeing him, Bakugou quickly backed away and was shocked.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehe. I told you, my magic trick will leave you impressed on your case shocked."

~Bakugou~