Crazy World

After the students dealt with Spinner, they continued following Joker (Deku) through the sewers. Eventually they run out of the tunnels and arrive at another wide open area where they heard flowing water and saw Joker (Deku) and his group with their backs turn to them. Seeing them just standing there, Bakugou stepped up to confront Joker (Deku).

~Bakugou~

"Oi Deku!"

With Bakugou yelling this out, Joker's (Deku) hyenas quickly turned around and began growling at him. As the hyenas did this the others began turning around as well but Joker (Deku) did not turn around, instead he continued facing the tunnel. Seeing him do this, further enraged Bakugou.

~Bakugou~

"Damn it Deku, I'm talking to you!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"I'm sorry, Izuku can't pick up the phone right now. Would you like to leave a message?"

As Bakugou heard Joker (Deku) say this, it began getting Bakugou even more angrier.

~Bakugou~

"Fine I'll play along with your stupid game! Oi Deku! Can you tell that stupid fucken clown to turn around so I could see your face of the person I'm about to beat the shit out of!"

From Bakugou saying all this, Joker (Deku) suddenly began laughing hysterically.

~Joker (Deku)~

"HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! Oh Kacchan, you're really killing me with these jokes."

From Joker (Deku) saying that he finally turned around and looked over at Bakugou and everyone else, with a smile on his face that stretched ear to ear.

~Bakugou~

"It's not a joke! I'm literally going to beat the shit out of you!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hahahahahaha! It's even funnier hearing it a second time!"

~Bakugou~

"Is everything a damn joke to you!?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well of course! If you can't find this world entertaining then there's no point of living!"

~Bakugou~

"You sound completely crazy?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Do I Kacchan! Or is the world we live in completely crazy!?"

~Bakugou~

"The hell do you mean!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Look around! Heroes! Villains! Strange powers that are given to people who have no idea where they came from! That's crazy! So I'm not the crazy one here, it's the world that's the crazy one! But enough of me saying who or what is crazy! We're not here for that! We're here to fight! Isn't that right Kacchan!?"

~Kacchan~

"You got that right! Now come on! Bring it on you damn clown!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Gladly! Bud! Lou! Go play!"

With saying this his two hyenas begin running towards Bakugou. As the hyenas got closer, he unclenched and opened his palm which begins to Glow. Once Bud and Lou were close enough, they then leaped towards Bakugou with open jaws. But before they can get an inch closer, Bakugou let out an explosion from his hand blasting them up into the air and blowing the hyenas back. From blowing himself up into the air he began flying towards Joker (Deku) to hit him with his ultimate move.