Bane

From witnessing what Shigaraki just saw in Mustard's laboratory, he immediately began running back to the others to tell them what Joker (Deku) has done to Twice. Once he return he made his way through the crowd of people and desperately look for everyone else. Eventually he managed to find Mr. Compress and Spinner sitting at a table chatting with one another. From going over to them, Shigaraki slammed his hand onto the table making the two look over at him and see a worried expression on his face.

~Shigaraki~

"(Panting) Guy! Something happened to Twice I-I-I don't know what it is bu-but it's something bad!"

From seeing how panicked he looked and sounded, Mr. Compress and Spinner could barely understand the situation he was trying to explain.

~Mr. Compress~

"Calm yourself Tomura. Catch your breath. What happened to twice?"

~Shigaraki~

"I-I don't know. Mustard injected something into him. I don't know what it was but it started to change him. I got scared and came to warn you guys. We need to get out of here now.

~Spinner~

"Why?"

~Shigaraki~

"I'll explain later. Where's Dabi and Toga?"

~Spinner~

"I saw toga leave the party a few minutes ago, I don't know where she went though."

~Mr. Compress~

"Oh and I saw Dabi participating in the shooting range."

~Shigaraki~

"Okay you two go and get Dabi. And that's all head to the truck."

~Mr. Compress~

"Tomura I'm not know what is going on with you at the moment but I think you might be exaggerating a bit."

~Shigaraki~

"Exaggerating!? Look around! How can this damn kid who was once a hero become a villain who dresses up like a clown and throw a party after what he did!? All this is insane and all of you are just going with it."

~Spinner~

"Okay Tomura, you really need to calm down."

Spinner says this as a gets up from his seat and take the step closer to Shigaraki. But from hearing him say that, Shigaraki pushes him back to his seat.

~Shigaraki~

"I don't need to calm down. What I need is all of you to listen to your leader. So do what I say, NOW!"

Mr. Compress and Spinner looked at Shigaraki incomplete shock on how he was acting. But as he looked at them he noticed the drink in the cup on the table was begin to make ripples. From seeing that he also then began to feel the ground beneath him shake. Feeling this he then looked back towards the direction he ran from and heard loud stops coming closer by the second.

~Shigaraki~

"Something's coming."

With Mr. Compress and Spinner hearing this they thought Shigaraki was exaggerating again. But as they thought this, they felt the chairs that they were sitting on shake. Meanwhile Dabi was in front of a shooting range with a loaded gun in his right hand and the coin in his left. Aiming down the barrel of the gun he prepares to flip the coin to decide which Target he should shoot next. But while aiming down the iron sight of the gun he suddenly felt it shake a bit. From this he lowers the gun and turns around where he sees all of the henchmen also noticing the shaking.