Burned

As it was the pitch of night, Joker (Deku) and his group were outside of a chemical factory where they looked at a locked gate blocking their way.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well, does anyone have a bobby pin?"

After saying this, his henchman began searching for a bobby pin in their pockets. But as they did so, Dabi stepped up and grabbed the lock free then begin to burn through it until eventually it fell off the chains. Doing so, he then pushed the gate open and turns to look back at everyone.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Heheh, that works too."

With the gate now opened, Joker (Deku) and everyone else began walking inside and pasted Dabi who is then padded on the shoulder by Twice.

~Twice~

"Way to go."

Hearing this, Dabi ignores it as begins walking over to the groups while Twice follows from behind. As the group was getting closer to the front doors of the factory, Joker (Deku) placed two of his right fingers against his ear.

~Joker (Deku)~

"All right little bird, you know what to do."

From saying this, the voice of La Brava came out from Joker's (Deku) earpiece.

~La Brava~

"You got it."

With a press of a button on her side, the alarms and cameras of the factory were all switched off.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Excellent work little bird."

~La Brava~

Thanks. But you have an hour until the cameras and alarms switch back on. So I suggest you should hurry this along."

~Joker Deku~

"Noted."

So as Joker (Deku) and his group arrived at the front doors of the factory, he then kick them open and proceeded to step inside.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh honey, I'm home!"

Saying this, it echoed throughout the entire factory. But after that he turned around to face his henchman.

~Joker (Deku)~

"All right fellas go find those tankers!"

From saying that all of his henchmen began running through the factory to search for the tankers that they are here for. So as they left, Toga, Dabi, and Twice were still with Joker Deku.

~Toga~

"So Mr. J, what do you want us to do?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hmm, how about we all take a little stroll through this factory."

~Toga~

"A stroll with Mr. J? I would love that."

As Toga said this she then wrapped her arms around Joker's (Deku) left arm and held on to it tightly.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Come on you two. Join us."

~Twice~

"Nah, I'm good here. Sure thing!"

~Dabi~

"It's better than just standing around here."

So Joker (Deku) and Toga walk on on through the factory while Dabi and Twice followed from behind.