It's Our Time

Inside of the laboratory, scientists were working on the cure for Deku. Observing all of this inside a room just above the laboratory was Aizawa who was looking out of a window and watching the scientist at work. While looking out the window there was also another person in the room with him.

~Centipeder~

"How long are you just going to stand there?"

Centipeder says this as he sits on a chair while looking over at Aizawa who then looked over his shoulder.

~Aizawa~

"As long as it takes once cure is made."

~Centipeder~

"(Sigh) The scientist said that The cure is a very difficult and delicate process, which means I'll take a very long for them to make it. So I suggest you sit down and have patience."

~Aizawa~

"Patience?"

~Centipeder~

"Yes and by the looks of it, you definitely need it."

As Aizawa turns around, he looks at Centipeder with a very serious look.

~Aizawa~

How can I be patient when one of my students is still out there being a crazed clown who is causing anarchy, and having people chanting the name Joker through the streets every day! So I'm sorry Centipeder, I can't be patient because I don't need to cure yesterday or tomorrow I need it now."

Hearing Aizawa say all of this, Centipeder had no words and just remain seated in his chair. But while the two continued looking at one another, they then heard a knock at the door which Centipeder responded to.

~Centipeder~

"You may enter."

Once that was said, the door opens and Bubble Girl steps inside the room.

~Bubble Girl~

"Umm, sorry to disturb."

~Centipeder~

"You're not disturbing at all Bubble Girl. What brings you here?"

~Bubble Girl~

"Well there's actually someone here to see Eraserhead."

Not expecting to see anyone else today, Aizawa was curious on who it might be.

~Aizawa~

"Who is it?"

~Bubble Girl~

"It's one of your students."

Hearing this was a surprise to know that one of his students has come all this way to see him, but what was even more surprising is that they found out where he was.

~Aizawa~

"Send them in."

~Bubble Girl~

"Yes sir."

As Bubble Girl was beginning to step out, Centipeder got up from his seat and walked over to the door.

~Centipeder~

"Hold on a sec Bubble Girl."

Seeing him walking over to the door, Aizawa questioned him.

~Aizawa~

"Where you are going?"

~Centipeder~

"I'm just stepping out that's all. Figured that you might want some privacy with your students that all."