Last Message

Once Joker (Deku) and his band of villains left the compound, an explosion of orange gas went off and began to feel every halls and room. The gas caused people who were still alive to panic and scream out of pure fear. But those who weren't in the gas were lucky enough to be in a sealed room. The people who were in the room were a handful of Heroes and security guards. Amongst the heroes were Aizawa, Centipeder, and Bubble Girl. While in the corner of the room, Centipeder was pouring a bottle of water on Aizawa's left arm, washing off the acid that was sprayed on to him.

~Centipeder~

"You'll be all right Eraser."

Centipeder says this as he pours the rest onto his arm which causes him to ache in pain. After that Centipeder went ahead and used Aizawa's scarf to wrap his arm up. Once he finished, Aizawa begin letting out breaths a relief.

~Aizawa~

"Thank you."

~Centipeder~

"You're welcome. Yes you remember that we have ourselves in a big situation at the moment."

~Aizawa~

"Yeah I'm aware."

As Aizawa said this, he slowly began lifting himself up with the help of Centipeder. Once he was back on his own two feet, him and Centipeder begin walking over to a giant monitor screen. Eventually once they approached it, they saw Bubble Girl sitting in front of the monitor and typing on the keyboard.

~Centipeder~

"Bubble Girl."

Hearing her name being said she spun around in her chair to look over at Centipeder and Aizawa.

~Bubble Girl~

"Centipeder sir!"

~Centipeder~

"Have you contacted heroes from the outside?"

~Bubble Girl~

"Yes sir I have. They said they'll be here two hours."

~Centipeder~

"Very good Bubble Girl."

~Bubble Girl~

"Thank you sir."

From being praised for her work, she felt delighted. But while feeling this way she suddenly saw Aizawa from the corner of her eye walking over to the monitor. Seeing him do this she turned her focus to him.

~Bubble Girl~

"Uh, Eraserhead? Is there something wrong?

As she asked this, she noticed that he was looking at the monitor. Which caused her to look over to see that he was looking at the right side of the screen that had six camera views of the gas covered halls.

~Aizawa~

"Bubble Girl, what is that gas doing?"

~Bubble Girl~

"I don't know sir? But whatever it is, it isn't good."

~Aizawa~

"Why do you say that?"

~Bubble Girl~

"Well even though I'm unable to see through the cameras due to the gas, I'm able to hear what is happening."

~Aizawa~

"What are you hearing?"

~Bubble Girl~

"Mainly screams, but I also hear people begging for help."

~Aizawa~

"I see"

Saying that he continued looking at the camera and wondered what this new gas was.

~Two hours later~

Once the other Heroes finally arrived they removed all the gas do the ventilation system. After doing so the heroes then went into the compound where they ran into corpses of Heroes and security. Doing their best to ignore the corpses they went deeper into the compound and soon saw all of the people who are affected by the gas. Seeing that they looked completely terrified, the support meals could be ran to their aid. While they did so the others went ahead. It didn't take them too long to reach the room where they're surviving Heroes and security guards were located. With the door sliding open, the other Heroes reassured everyone that they are safer. From this they began to evacuate everyone. But during the evacuation, Aizawa slipped away unnoticed and made his way back over to the laboratory. As soon as he made it back he walked into a laboratory and saw the lifeless corpse of Dr. Toxin.

~Aizawa~

"Damn it."

Seeing him dead, Aizawa did not know what to do now about Joker (Deku). Since the only person that can cure him was now dead. But while looking at his corpse he's suddenly saw something written beside him in blood. Kneeling down and getting a closer look, he sees that it is the antidote to Joker's (Deku) madness. From seeing that he also notices that Dr. Toxin's right pointing finger was covered in blood. Seeing that, Aizawa figured that Dr. Toxin must of managed to stay alive for a few minutes to finish his last piece of work with his own blood that was flowing out of his head. Looking back at Dr. Toxin, the same person who was responsible of all this, Aizawa now saw this man in a bit of a brighter light. From seeing his last deed was a good one in the end.

~Aizawa~

"Thank you. I'll make sure your work it's completed.

~Joker's Funland~

Hours after returning to the Funland, La Brava immediately heard what happened to gentle Criminal, and begin rushing over to where they kept him. Running through the corridor she eventually arrived at a giant metal door that Joker (Deku) and locked.

~La Brava~

"Joker!"

Hearing his name being said, Joker (Deku) turned his head to the left and see La Brava a few feet away from him and catching her breath.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ah, hello there little."

~La Brava~

"Joker, is... Is my General in there?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes he is."

~La Brava~

"Please let me see him. I need to see if he is all right."

~Joker (Deku)~

"I'm sorry but I can't do that."

~La Brava~

"Why not!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Because you're Gentle personally told me not to let you in."

Hearing that La Brava was shocked and couldn't believe what she just heard. While she stood there in disbelief, Joker (Deku) walk over to her and placed his hand on top of her head.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Don't you worry your little head. All he needs to do is cool down. Hahaha."

Saying this, Joker (Deku) remove his hand from La Brava's head and begins walking away while laughing. As he did so, La walk over to the to the middle door and placed both hands against it and realize how cold it was.

~La Brava~

"Gentle. If you're in there, please... Please say something."

As she stood there with her hands still pressed against the cold metal door, there was nothing but silence. But soon she had heard his voice.

~Gentle Criminal~

"La Brava."

~La Brava~

"Gentle! I'm so happy to hear your voice. But why? Why won't you let me see you?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"I'm sorry my dear, for what has happened to me, I could not let you lay your eyes upon me. Because if you do your heart will freeze."

~To be continued~