Trust

After having discussion with Mustard, Joker (Deku) return back to the Funland, where he immediately spotted the league gathered up together where they were talking about Toga's new look. So he makes his way over to them.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well, I see that all of you have taken a liking to Harley's new look."

With Joker (Deku) say that, the league turn their heads to look over at him. As Toga smiled at him, she then jumped into his arms, where he then began spinning her around, until eventually putting her back on her feet.

~Toga~

"Welcome back, Mr. J."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Harley, I was only gone for a few minutes."

~Toga~

"Those few minutes felt like hours without you."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, well I'm back now and I need to talk to our friends."

~Toga~

"Oh okay."

Saying this, Toga let's go of Joker (Deku) and stood beside him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"All right boys, I have a little job to do on the outside. And I need a little bit more muscle to tag along with me.

~Shigaraki~

"So you need all of us to come with you or something?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Not all of you, just two that's all. And the ones I've decided to come with me are Dabi and the charismatic Twice."

~Dabi~

"Me huh? Well all right, I guess I'll tag along."

~Twice~

"Glad that you picked me. What does charismatic mean?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"I'll tell you later my simplistic friend. But for now let us gather the rest so we could leave."

After saying that, Joker (Deku) then felt a tug on his right arm, making him look over to see that Toga is the one tugging on to his arm.

~Toga~

"Mr. J, aren't I going too?"

Hearing Toga say this, Joker (Deku) placed his right finger under her chin and looked into her eyes.

~Deku~

"Of course you are coming my dear. It wouldn't be fun without you after all."

~Toga~

"Yay! Thank you, Mr. J."

She says they said she grabs onto his arm and begins jumping.

~Minutes later~

After a few minutes later, Joker (Deku) has gathered a few more of his henchmen to join him on this job of his. So while everyone was gathering up into a truck, Joker (Deku) was was speaking with Gentle Criminal.

~Joker (Deku)~

"All right, I'm leaving you in charge until I get back. So make sure nothing goes wrong while I'm gone."

~Gentle Criminal~

"As you wish. But why shouldn be the one heading out? Why not let the henchmen or the league go instead?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Will I need to go stretch my legs and I wouldn't mind some good fresh air after all."