Welcome To My Funland

Right after Joker (Deku) and Shigaraki made their partnership. Joker (Deku) decided to bring him and the rest of the league to his hideout. So some of the League members got into the truck that they had after dealing with their Overhaul problem. Sitting in the front of the truck where Spinner, Joker (Deku), and Shigaraki. After leaving the old hideout they were now on the roads heading to the direction Joker (Deku) is leading them too.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Just keep going straight until you see the second exit where you should make a turn."

~Spinner~

"All right."

While Spinner was sitting in the driver's seat, Shigaraki was sitting by the passenger door. While glancing over at Joker (Deku), Shigaraki wanted to ask him some questions.

~Shigaraki~

"So, how the hell did you find our hideout?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, let's just say a little bird found your location due to street cameras."

~Shigaraki~

"So you little birds drop this down with cameras huh?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"That's right. Oh and emphasis on little. Hehehe."

As Shigaraki looked at Joker (Deku) while he was laughing, he took notice of his purple suit and his face paint.

~Shigaraki~

"If you don't mind me asking? Do you mind telling me what is up with the face paint and the purple suit?"

~Joker~

"Well I needed a new look. So I gave my face a little touch up here and there. And for the suit, I decided if you're going to commit crimes then why not do it in style? Isn't that right ninja lizard?"

Joker (Deku) said this as he puts his left arm around Spinner's shoulders.

~Spinner~

"My name is not ninja lizard, it's spinner."

~Joker (Deku)~

""Hehehe, noted."

From saying that, Joker (Deku) removed his arm from Spinner's shoulders.

~Shigaraki~

"All right, I now know how you found our hideout and why you're dressed that way. I just need to know one more thing."

~Joker (Deku)~

"And that is?"

~Shigaraki~

"Your name. Out of everything you could have chosen for yourself, why Joker?"

Hearing this question, Joker (Deku) smiled as he looked directly at Shigaraki.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, the reason I chose that name is it's to show the world the fun side of crime and so I could spread joy and laughter to those good little boys and girls who wish for pure chaos. That is why..."

Suddenly, a playing card comes right out of Joker's (Deku) right sleeve and into his hand which he then flips around and shows Shigaraki, the Joker card.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I am the Joker."

Looking directly at Joker (Deku), Shigaraki was now a 100% sure that the kid that wanted to make everyone smile was now gone, and in his place was this twisted person who wished the same thing but in a chaotic way.