Where Is Deku

As it was the dawn of a new day. The students of Class 1A were beginning to leave the dormitories to head over to UA. But while walking together they acknowledged that Deku wasn't with them at all. With him not here, some of the students began talking about Deku.

~Kirishima~

"Hey guys, did Midoriya ever come back to the dorms yesterday?"

~Denki~

"I don't think he did. I was up late studying today's test and I didn't hear his door open at all."

~Kirishima~

"Huh, what do you think he is?"

~Mina~

"I don't know? But yesterday he was acting really weird."

~Sero~

"Yeah he was. Especially right after Kaminari was talking to him."

~Denki~

"Yeah it really was weird."

With Denki saying that, they look over at him and notices that he lowers his head.

~Kirishima~

"Hey Kaminari, you doing all right?"

~Denki~

"Yeah I'm all right. Just that can't get that smile out of my head."

~Mina~

"Are you talking about Midoriya's smile from last night?"

~Denki~

"Yeah I am. I know all of you and everyone else here saw his smile but being the one close up to him, there was just something completely off with his smile."

~Sero~

"Like what?"

~Denki~

"I can't explain it exactly but his smile looked twisted."

~Mina~

"Yeah it did. And it was kind of creepy hearing him laugh all of a sudden like that."

~Kirishima~

"He's going to something right now?"

~Sero~

"What do you think it could be?"

~Kirishima~

"I don't know? But let's ask him once we see him today."

Minutes later the students of class 1A soon arrived at their classroom. But from entering inside they saw Deku sitting at his desk with his head down. Some of the students go off to sit in their desks, while only a few go over to Deku to see if he is all right.

~Uraraka~

"Morning Deku, how are you feeling today?"

Deku doesn't respond back at all instead he sits there and remains silent.

~Kirishima~

"Hey Midoriya, you think you can talk to us about what happened last night?"

~Sero~

"Yeah, we want to know if you're feeling all right that's all."

Once again there is no response from Deku. So Uraraka begins moving her hand towards Deku's shoulder. But right before she could lay her hand on him, the door to the classroom suddenly slides open, making everyone in the room look over at the door to see Aizawa stepping inside.

~Aizawa~

"All right students, I know the bell hasn't rang yet but take your seats now that I'm here."