Welcome To Joker's Circus

As the morning sun rose in the city of Jaku, the citizens were still asleep in their homes. But were soon awoken as each of their homes began to shake. From feeling this, the citizens claimed it was an earthquake, so each of them ran out of their homes as quickly as possible. Once the citizens were outside their homes they quickly realized that the shaking was not an earthquake. As each citizen raise their head up and looked in complete shock as a giant circus tent with mechanical spider legs I was walking through their City. Seeing that some of them thought they were dreaming, but from pinching themselves they realized that all of this was not a dream at all. As the citizens of Jaku city continued looking on in complete shock, they then heard the voice of Joker (Deku) speaking through a speaker from the giant tent.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good morning Jaku city! My apologies for waking you so early. But I had to since I didn't want any of you to miss THE TRAVELING CIRCUS! Now come along one and all!"

With Joker (Deku) announcing this, the citizens couldn't help but to be drawn to it. So one by the citizens began to follow the circus tent throughout the city. Eventually after a few minutes all of the citizens were now gathered up and following the circus tent, which suddenly came to a stop. With this happening the citizens looked up in the anticipation to see what was going to happen. Suddenly the mechanical spider legs begin to bend, lowering the circus tent down. Eventually it comes to a stop as it was only a few feet from the ground. As the citizens remain looking they then saw the curtains of the tent on, From happening, Joker (Deku) appeared out of the tent and presented himself to the citizens who he smiled at and was wearing a purple ringmaster outfit. Suddenly a microphone was talking with you grabs mid-air and begin speaking to the citizens.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am your ringmaster and your clown Prince, Joker. Is it true on a test such an audience before me. But I bet all of you are wondering why there is a moving circus tent and a handsome clown in your city? Well to answer your question I'm here because of you."

As Joker (Deku) said this, it made the citizens question why he was here because of them.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I know each and every one of you are part of the Meta Liberation Army. And I'm truly sorry to inform you that your leader Re-Destro has passed on.

The citizens gasped in shock as they would not inform of this news that was announced weeks ago.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes, it is truly a sad announcement. But don't you fear, I have taken this place. Which means I can grant you what all of you have been wanting. Complete freedom. No rules! no Heroes! Just complete chaos! Now what is it going to be?"

As the citizens talked among themselves to see what they should do. A young man suddenly stepped out of the crowd and looked up at Joker (Deku) with a serious look.

~Citizen~

"I wish to join you, Joker!"

Hearing that, Joker (Deku) smiled at this young man from how determined he sounded and looked.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Very well. Anyone else wishes to join?"

With that said, one by one the citizens begin accepting Joker's (Deku) offer, until every citizen agreed to join up with him. From seeing all of them join, Joker (Deku) smiled even wider than before. So are the clinched the microphone in his hand he spoke out to all of his new recruits.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I am truly happy that all of you have decided wisely. Now allow me to say, WELCOME TO JOKER'S CIRCUS!"

~Laboratory~

At the laboratory, Aizawa was awoken by the sound of beeping. From this he opens his eyes and sees that the sound of beeping is coming from his watch. As he switched it off he saw his student sleeping on the couches or on some chairs. Seeing that they were still sound asleep, Aizawa decided not to disturb them. So he got it from his chair and walked over to the door which you then opened and stepped out into the hallway.

~Centipeder~

"Ah, I see that you're up early."

Hearing that, Aizawa looked over to his left and saw Centipeder walking over to him with two cups of coffee in his hands.

~Aizawa~

"I can say the same to you."

~Centipeder~

"I didn't sleep."

With Centipeder saying this, he then handed one of the cups of coffee over to Aizawa who is happy to accept it as he took a sip from the warm coffee, he felt his energy replenishing itself.

~Aizawa~

"(Sigh) Now that's what I needed."

~Centipeder~

"So are you really going to allow your students to actually help you?"

Hearing Centipeder say that, Aizawa glanced over at him.

~Aizawa~

"Of course I'm going to allow them. They came all this way to help me and to save their classmate. It wouldn't be fair if I denied them this.

~Centipeder~

"But don't you think it's going to be dangerous?"

~Aizawa~

"I know the cost and I know that they do too. But I also know that they're very strong especially when they work together."

~Centipeder~

"Ha, you really have confidences in your students, didn't think you?"

~Aizawa~

"Well of course. I wouldn't be a teacher if I didn't have confidence in my students."

With Aizawa saying that, him and Centipeder begin drinking their coffee. But as they did so they were suddenly approached by one of the scientists.

~Scientist~

"Excuse me."

Turning their heads they look over at the scientist.

~Centipeder~

"What is?"

~Scientist~

We have finally finished the cure."

Once the scientist said that, Aizawa dropped his cup of coffee and walked over to the scientist who we look at with a serious look in his eye.

~Aizawa~

"Are you certain it is done?"

~Scientist~

"Yes sir it is. But we only managed to make one vial."

~Aizawa~

"One would just be enough."

~To be continued~