Chemicals

Walking through a corridor where Joker (Deku) and Mustard, who is speaking to one another about something very important.

~Joker (Deku)~

"So the little science experiments that I personally put you on, are done now?"

~Mustard~

"Yes they are."

~Joker~

"Hehehe, good."

While still walking through the corridor, they soon stopped in front of a metal door with a sign saying stay out. As Mustard opened the door, he walked in with Joker (Deku) following from behind. With the metal door shutting behind them, they looked at a table that had filled with science equipment. Walking over at the table, Mustard takes a seat on a stool where he then grabs a beaker filled with a green chemical.

~Mustard~

"All right, this here is the acid that you wanted me to make. But make sure to be careful, this stuff could burn through solid metal."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good to know."

As Joker (Deku) grabbed the beaker, he began swirling it around and begins thinking of a fun things he's going with this acid now and it's arsenal.

~Joker (Deku)~

"By the way, is the laughing gas ready as well?"

~Mustard~

"They're in the left side corner of the room."

Hearing him say this, Joker (Deku) looks over at the corner of the room and see six canisters which are filled with laughing gas.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I'm counting only six. Where are the rest?"

~Mustard~

"(Sigh) There wasn't enough chemicals to work with, so only able to make six of them."

~Joker (Deku)~

"I see. So what about the other project? Was there enough chemicals for that one?"

~Mustard~

"Yeah there was enough, but for only one."

With mustard saying this, he reaches over to a small lock box Richie slide over to him and begins unlocking. Doing so he opens the box and pulls out a syringe filled with a thick liquid.

~Joker~

"That's it?"

~Mustard~

"Yeah it is. But this stuff is still enough for one person. I'm calling it venom."

~Joker (Deku)~

"I don't care what you call it, all I care about if you can make more."

~Mustard~

"Yeah I can and it's all thanks to these notes from that scientist you mentioned that turned you into the person you are now. It's a good thing that the short stack managed to hack into the police where they had all these notes. But the only downside about these notes is that you need a whole lot of chemicals. Even more then the henchmen store."

~Joker (Deku)~

"So how much more chemicals are you going to need if you're going to make more of this stuff ?"

~Mustard~

"To be honest with you. I'm going to need a whole truck full."

~Joker (Deku)~

"A truck full huh? Why not an entire tanker."

From hearing Joker (Deku) say this, looked back at him and saw a smile on his face which stretched out ear to ear.

~Mustard~

"You have to be joking."

~Joker (Deku)~

"I always enjoy a good joke. But trust me when I say that I'm being completely serious."

Looking into his eyes, Mustard believed how serious he was switch to him was kind of scary.

~Mustard~

"If you actually get a tanker filled with chemicals, then I'll be able to make so much laughing gas and venom."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good. Then I'll go ahead and gather up a group."

Saying this, Joker (Deku) begin walking back towards the metal door. Opening the door he looks over his shoulder and sees Mustard looking at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Once I bring those chemicals back. I expect you to get sick to work."

~Mustard~

"I will."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good."

With that said he walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. With Mustard now alone in the room, he got up from his stool and walked over to a metal cabinet which he then opened and revealed glass tanks filled with rats. Taking one of the Tanks out, he begins bringing it over going to the table. After placing the tank onto the table, he reaches into his jacket and pulls out a small canister. As Mustard opened the lid of the tank, he pulled a pin that was hanging off of the canister and quickly dropped it into the tank and sealed it close. After that he looked into the tank filled with rats and saw his canister spewing out orange gas which began to cover the entire tank. Once the tank was filled with orange gas, Mustard wasn't able to see a thing. So leaning in closer to the tank to try to get a better look, he will suddenly jump scared by a rat which ran into the glass and begins scratching to try to escape. From seeing that one rat the others began doing the same. Looking at the racks he could see nothing but fear in their eyes.

~Mustard~

"Finally, the fear toxin works."

~UA dorms~

Meanwhile at the dorms of class 1A. The students still couldn't believe that Deku was responsible for the people who are going against one the heroes so they could use their quirks freely.

~Kirishima~

"Hey guys. Do you guys believe that was actually Midoriya?"

~Kaminari~

"Of course it was. We can't keep on denying it. it was him and no one else."

~Jiro~

"Kaminari's right. We all saw that video and saw that it was Midoriya."

~Momo~

"It's just unbelievable. How could someone as kind as Midoriya become someone like that?"

~Shouji~

"I have no clue. But we must do something to help stop Midoriya before he could hurt any more people."

Suddenly they see Uraraka stand up and clench your face tightly.

~Tsuyu~

"Ochako?"

~Uraraka~

"You're all wrong. That person is not Deku. He is someone in our entirely different. And if none of you see that, then I cannot be in the same room with any of you at the moment."

With that said, Uraraka, begin walking over to the elevator to head up to the girls dorm rooms. When she was gone there was someone else who agreed with her.

~Bakugou~

"She's right. That's not Deku. So whoever he actually is I'm going to make sure to knock some good sense into him."

~To be continued~