Stronger

Returning to the Funland, Joker (Deku) called for a celebration for the successful mission they have done. So with Joker's (Deku) orders being heard, everyone in the Funland begin celebrating. As people danced and played the carnival game, Joker (Deku) sat on a throne holding a chalice field of champagne and head Toga sitting on his left thigh.

~Toga~

"Wow puddin, you really know how to throw a party."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hahahaha, of course I do. I love a good party after all."

~Toga~

"Then how about we throw our own little party."

Toga says this as she boop's Joker (Deku) on the nose, who then glasses over at her and smiles.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Sounds like fun."

So with that said, Toga got up from Joker's (Deku) lap and grabbed hold of this left hand, which he then got up from his throne and placed his chalice down onto the table next to his throne. But right when Toga was about to pull him along, Joker (Deku) suddenly felt a hand grab hold of his right shoulder. From feeling this he looks over to his right and sees Mustard.

~Mustard~

"We need to talk."

Hearing the serious tone in Mustard's voice, Joker (Deku) knew that this needed his full attention. So looking back at Toga, he smiles at her.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You go on ahead Harley. I'll meet you soon enough."

~Toga~

"Okay, whatever you say Mr. J."

Saying this, she leans in and places a kiss on his left cheek. But after doing so she then whispers in his ear.

~Toga~

"Don't keep me waiting too long, puddin."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Haha, wouldn't dream of it."

With that said, Toga then let go of Joker's (Deku) hand and proceeded to walk away. As she did so, Joker then look over at Mustard.

~Joker (Deku)~

"So what is so important that it had to interrupt my fun."

~Mustard~

"Well it's about the venom serum."

~Joker (Deku)~

"What about it?"

~Mustard~

"Well I was testing it out on some rats, and it's too much for them to handle. They're dying with each injection I give them."

~Joker (Deku)~

"And what do you want me to do about it?"

~Mustard~

"I need you to give me a human subject."

~Joker (Deku)~

"A human subject huh?"

~Mustard~

"That's right. If I have a human subject then they'll have the strength to withstand the venom serum. So please allow it."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh I'll allow it. But I'll be the one picking out the guinea pig for you."

~Mustard~