An Invite

Weeks after Shigaraki was kicked out of the Funland, things still remained the same. While everyone did their own things, La Brava was in her room on her laptop was she continued searching for items that could help Gentle Criminal in his condition. But as she did so the screen of her monitor suddenly switched off.

~La Brava~

"What the?"

As she taps on to the spacebar repeatedly to attempt to turn her laptop back on, it suddenly switches back on. But instead of seeing a loading screen, La Brava sees a hand which has three fingers pulled down and two others sticking out which looked like an L.

~Joker's room~

Sitting at the edge of the bed was Joker (Deku) and sitting behind him was Toga who was rubbing his shoulders.

~Toga~

"So does that feel good, Puddin?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yeah it does. I've been so stressed out these past couple of weeks. Planning some new schemes, who to kill, and making some new jokes. All of it has been stressing me out."

~Toga~

"Well you don't have to be stressed out anymore. Your lovely Harley is here now to take care of you. In more ways than one."

Saying that last part of her sentence she whispers it into Joker's (Deku) ear, which peaks his interest as he glances over at her.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Is that so?"

~Toga~

"You bet puddin."

As Joker (Deku) turns his head towards Toga, who then leans in towards him and the parents to kiss him. But right when their lips were about to touch, La Brava suddenly barges into the room shouting."

~La Brava~

"Joker!"

From her doing this, Joker (Deku) and Toga stopped with your doing to look at La Brava who ran over to them with her laptop in her hands.

~Joker (Deku)~

"What is it little bird?"

~Toga~

"Yeah what is it!? You're interrupting me and my puddin's private time."

~La Brava~

"(Panting) I'm sorry to interrupt your moment but I have something to show you, Joker."

From saying this, La Brava hold her laptop in front of Joker (Deku) who looks at the monitor screening with Toga. As they looked at it they then heard a voice speak to them from the speakers of the laptop.

~Voice~

"Hello Mr. Joker. I am the leader of the Meta Liberation Army. You may not know me but I know you, and it turns out we have something in common. So I would love for us to have a conversation face to face. I am in the city of Deika. You'll be welcome with open arms and you'll be allowed to bring those you call allies with you as well. So I will be waiting here for you, Joker (Deku)."

After hearing that message it then began to repeat itself, which La Brava didn't let happen as she closed her laptop and looked at Joker.

~La Brava~

"So Joker, what do you want to do."

~Joker (Deku)~

Gather everyone. It's better that we all discuss this together."