Riddler

With a short few days passing by, Aizawa had Dr. Toxin released from prison and brought to a secret location where he worked in a laboratory to create the cure for Deku. But as he was in the laboratory making the cure, he was also being surveillance by cameras, guards, and heroes. Inside of a security room, Aizawa stood behind a row of guards who were sitting in front of monitor screens to keep a close eye on Dr. Toxin. But while in the security room, there was a knock at the door, which he glances back at and sees Centipeder enter the room an approach Aizawa who he then stands by and looked at the monitors.

~Centipeder~

"So do you think we could trust him?"

~Aizawa~

"Not by a landslide. But we have to. He's the only one that could fix all of this."

~Centipeder~

"I see. But what if he doesn't deliver and chooses to betray us?"

~Aizawa~

"Then I'll personally make sure he regrets that decision."

~Centipeder~

"Well said."

As a two continued looking at the monitor screens, they had no clue at someone else was looking at the monitor screens as well.

~Joker's Finland~

Back at the Funland, Joker (Deku) was looking at La Brava's monitor screen would she use to hack into the cameras of the secret location where Mr. Toxin was being held."

~Joker (Deku)~

"It seems that the heroes are getting a little help From My creator."

~La Brava~

"Yes it seems that way. And it looks like he's making something that could stop you."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Haha, stop me huh? I don't like that. Not one bit."

Hearing him say this, La Brava looked over him and saw a serious expression on his face which was a rare site since you always had a smile on his face.

~La Brava~

"So what are you going to do."

Asking this, Joker (Deku) turned his head and looked over at La Brava who even smiled at.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Simple. I'm going to kill him. So print out the location of where they have him."

~La Brava~

"Y-yes sir."

~Joker (Deku)~

"And once you're done with that, Have the henchman gathered everyone in the meeting room. I have a plan to form."

~La Brava~

"Whatever you say, Joker."

From La Brava saying this, Joker went ahead and left the room to leave her to do the things he ordered her to do.

~Meeting room~

Minutes later, almost everyone has gathered up in the meeting room just as Joker (Deku) wanted. But looking at each and everyone in the room, Joker (Deku) saw that Mr. Compress was the only one not here. But as soon as he noticed this the door to the room opens, causing everyone to look over.

~Mr. Compress~

"Forgive my tardiness everyone. I was putting the final touches of my outfit."

Looking at Mr. Compress as he walked into the room, they saw that is outfit had completely different colors. But what was even more noticeable were the question marks scattered around his outfit. Even his mask had a giant question mark In the center. As he walked over at the table he sat down and looked over at Joker (Deku), who he noticed had his eyes locked on him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"So what's with the new look?"

~Mr. Compress~

"Well I decided to go with a new acted that's all. I've even decided of a new stage name."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh? And what could that be."

~Mr. Compress~

"Riddler."

From revealing this name, he smiled under his question mark mask while still looking at Joker (Deku).

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehe, Riddler. Very well. Now that Riddler here has finally arrived we can get down to business."

As Joker (Deku) said this, all eyes were now locked on to him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"It has come to my attention that the heroes have turned to a villain for help."

With Joker (Deku) saying this, some of the people were shocked and gasped, to know that the Heroes who are meant to stop villains have gone so low that they have turned to a villain to help them.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I know this sounds like some sort of bad joke. But trust me when I say that it's not."

~Shigaraki~

"So who's the villain that's helping the hero?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well I'm glad you asked. The villain who is helping the heroes, is the same villain who is responsible of this."

Joker (Deku) point at himself as he says this.

~Gentle Criminal~

"So he is your creator."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes, you could say that. But right now he is nothing but a problem for all of us. So we must kill him, at any means possible. That's why you are all here. I'm going to meet all of you to help me kill this man. Phil are you with me?"

From asking this question, everyone but Shigaraki stood up from their seat to show their loyalty to Joker (Deku).

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well then looks like you have decided. What about you Shigaraki? Are you just going to sit this one out."

Joker (Deku) says this as a smiles directly at Shigaraki who find it quite annoying.

~Shigaraki~

"No, I won't be sitting this one out."

From saying that, Shigaraki stood up from his seat and looked at Joker (Deku) with a menacing glare, who he noticed but did not pay it too much mind at all.

~Joker~

"Well then. Seeing that all of you have decided wisely. Let's get this party started."

Joker (Deku) said that as he stood up from his seat and smiled ear to ear as he looked at his loyal villains.

~To be continued~