Introducing Harley Quinn

As Shigaraki returned back to the Funland after getting some fresh air, he soon saw a huge crowd gathered in front of a stage. While looking at the crowd of people, he then someone place their hand on his left shoulder. Due to this he turns his head over towards his left and see Twice with even more prizes wrapped around him.

~Twice~

"You made it just in time."

~Shigaraki~

"For what?"

~Twice~

"To be honest I don't know? But Joker (Deku) said he had a grand reveal. So everyone has gathered up to see his reveal, but the one person that's not here is Toga."

~Shigaraki~

"Where do you think she is?"

~Twice~

"Don't know? But if she doesn't get here sooner then she's going to miss Joker's (Deku) grand reveal. So come on let's go get front and center!"

Saying this, Twice grabs onto Shigaraki's wrist and begins pulling him over to the crowd which he didn't want to go to at all. Eventually after pulling him over to the crowd, he was now front and center with Twice.

~Dabi~

"So you found them huh?"

As Shigaraki looks over towards his right he sees Dabi, Mr. Compress, and spinner who are also standing fun and center of the stage.

~Twice~

"Yep, but I still couldn't find Toga."

~Dabi~

"Well it's her loss not being here."

Eventually after Dabi said that, all the lights turned completely off. But soon a spotlight shined on the stage where everyone saw Joker (Deku) in the center. As Joker (Deku) raised his head up and smiled at the crowd he then began speaking.

~Joker (Deku)~

"My dear friends, I am so glad that you are all here. Because if you didn't come at all I would have put all of you in the electric chair! Pfffhahaha! Well all jokes aside, allow me to introduce you to... Drum roll please!"

With a suspenseful drum roll playing in the background. Two more spotlights appeared on the stage and begin moving around.

~Joker (Deku)~

"HARLEY QUINN!"

As Joker (Deku) says that name out loud, he steps out of the spotlight. Doing so, a person bursts out from the curtains doing a front forward cartwheel until eventually stopping in the spotlight, where the league looked on in shock as they saw who this Harley Quinn was.

~Toga~

"Hello everyone!"

As Toga waves at the crowd, it is revealed that she has a whole new look. The school uniform she once wore was now replaced with a red and black skin tight suit which had frills on the wrists and the other noticeable thing was her face, which had a light touch of white makeup and her nose having red makeup as well. Have the crowd looked at her they then began chanting the name Harley Quinn, showing her that they accept this new look of hers. From hearing those chans Toga smiled. But suddenly she was then grabbed by the hand and pulled to the side, where she was then pressed against Joker's (Deku) chest sushi then looked up at and saw him smiling right at her.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Don't you hear them, Harley? They love you, but not as much as I do."

Hearing those words, Toga smiled ear to ear as she then wrapped her arms around joker (Deku) while lifting one leg up.

~Toga~

"Oh Mr. J!"

As Joker (Deku) looks out at the crowd, he he raises his left arm up and begins to wave at all cheering henchmen. But while doing so he then heard someone trying to grab his attention."

~Mustard~

"Psst! Joker."

Hearing this he glances over at his right and sees Mustard. From seeing Mustard do this, Joker (Deku) knew it had to do with something very important that needs his attention at once. So as he lowers his arm, he places both hands on Toga's shoulders which he then gently pulled her off of him. From him doing this, Toga I looked up.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I'm sorry my dear, something very important came up. So until I come back make sure you enjoy yourself."

~Toga~

"Hehe, I will Mr. J."

~Joker~

"Good."

From saying that, Joker (Deku) leans in and gives Toga a little kiss on her left. After that he let's go over and turns to face the crowd, from doing so the lights of the room turn back on.

~Joker (Deku)~

"All right! Back to work!"

With that said out loud, all the huntsman begin walking back to their post to get back to work. As this was happening, Joker (Deku) proceeded to walk over to the stairs of the stage where he proceeded to walk away with Mustard. While Toga was still on the stage watching Deku walk away with Mustard, but while looking at them, she then heard her new name being called out buy familiar voice.

~Dabi~

"Hey Harley Quinn!?"

Hearing that, Toga turned her head and saw the League who she smiled at.

~Toga~

"You guys!"

Toga goes over to the edge of the stage which she then jumped off and landed on to the ground. Doing so she didn't makes her way over to the league. When she was not in front of them they now had a better look at her new look.

~Toga~

"So how'd you guys like my introduction."

~Mr. Compress~

"Well it was quite something."

~Spinner~

"Yeah it was. I wasn't expecting you to be the grand reveal that Joker mentioned."

~Dadi~

"Screw the grand reveal. Can you tell us why the hell you look like that?"

~Toga~

"Oh you mean my new look? Well Mr. J gave me a makeover and a wardrobe change."

~Mr. Compress~

"Mr. J?"

~Toga~

"Yeah, it's shorter for Joker."

~Twice~

"You know now that I get a better look at you up close, I like this new look. I miss the old Toga!"

~Dabi~

"So you going to be dressing like that for now on?"

~Toga~

"I sure am. Mr. J, says it brings out my inner beauty. Hehe."

While Shigaraki stood in silence, he looked at Toga and figured that she was completely won over by Joker (Deku)

~To be continued~