Laughing On The Inside

Inside of a hospital room, Deku was laid on a bed which he was strapped to. While he laid there, he suddenly began to open his eyes. From doing this he stared up at the ceiling and wondered where he was.

Deku

"W-where am I?"

~Bakugou~

"You're in the hospital."

Hearing that familiar voice, Deku turned his head to the right and saw Bakugou sitting on a stool by his bedside.

~Deku~

"Ka-Kacchan?"

~Bakugou~

"Morning you damn nerd."

~Deku~

"What's going on? Why am I here?"

Saying this, Deku attempts to sit up the cookie takes notice that he is stuck to the bed.

~Bakugou~

"You don't remember?"

~Deku~

"Remember?"

Suddenly after saying that, Deku suddenly saw memories flashing through his mind which all belonged to Joker. From just seeing the small flashes of memories, Deku gasped for air.

~Bakugou~

"I take it that you remember now."

~Deku~

"Yeah partly, b-but I would never do something like that."

~Bakugou~

"I know that Deku, that's why it wasn't you he did it. It was this damn Joker guy that was inside of you. But don't worry he's gone now and he won't be coming back.

~Deku~

"But still. Everything he did, I did as well."

Seeing that Deku is blaming himself for Joker's actions, Bakugou placed his hand onto his shoulder to give him some reassurance.

~Bakugou~

"It's okay Deku. I'm here."

Hearing this while looking at Bakugou, Deku I couldn't help but to smile at him.

~Deku~

"Thanks Kacchan."

Looking at Deku's smile, Bakugou knew that his friend was now back to the way he was. Suddenly the door to the room open making Deku and Bakugou look over at the door and see, Aizawa and a doctor into the room.

~Aizawa~

"It's about time you finally woke up."

~Deku~

"Aizawa sir."

As Aizawa and the doctor walk over to Deku's bedside, Bakugou begins backing away.

~Aizawa~

"How are you feeling."

~Deku~

"I'm feeling pretty good I guess."

~Arizona~

"Well all right then. Me and the doctor are going to run a few tests.

~Deku~

"All right then, do what you have to."

With Deku accepting to taking part of these tests, Aizawa looked over at Bakugou signaled him to leave the room while him and the doctor run the tests on Deku.so Bakugou gets up from a seat and walks over to the door or even stepped out of the room and into the hallway. From doing so he was a medley met with some of his other classrooms.