Madness

After leaving the hospital Aizawa went straight to the person Who is truly responsible of all of this. As Aizawa steps foot out of his car he looked ahead and stared directly at the front gates of Tartarus prison. Walking over to the gates they've been opened his two guards come running out to greet Aizawa in his arrival.

~Guard 1~

"Greetings Eraserhead!"

As the guard said this, Aizawa just ended up walking past him I'm going into the prison. From him doing this the two guys quickly caught up to him.

~Guard 2~

"Sir Eraserhead, your call was sudden but everything for your meeting with the prisoner."

~Aizawa~

"Good."

Saying this he went further into the prison with the guards walking by his side. Eventually after walking through mini corridors he arrived in front of a door.

~Guard 1~

"All right sir we're here. Shall we go in with you?"

~Aizawa~

"No."

~Guard 2~

"Are you sure sir? The Prisoner could pose a threat to you."

~Aizawa~

"You forget that I was one of the heroes that put them in here."

~Guard 2~

"Y-yes I'm aware of that sir."

~Aizawa~

"Then the two of you stay out here. I'll call you if I need anything."

~Guard 1 & 2~

"Sir yes sir;" / "Sir yes sir!"

After the guard said this to him. The door in front of Aizawa slide open making him step into the all white room. As he did so he approached the glass wall in the center of the room we looked at the person he came here to see.

~Aizawa~

"It's been quite some time, Kei Tanaka Or should I say Dr. Toxin."

On the other side of the glass wall was Dr. Toxin who was dropped down to a chair and had a straight jacket on. As he raised his head he looked at Aizawa and smile directly at him.

~Dr. Toxin~

"Hello there Eraserhead. What do I have the pleasure for you to come visit me."

~Aizawa~

"You know damn well why I'm here."

~Dr. Toxin~

"Ah yes, you must mean Joker also known as Izuku Midoriya. But me personally, I know him as my little guinea pig."

Hearing Dr. Toxin call his students a guinea pig in rages him, Aizawa stays calm and tries to look past on what Dr. Toxin just said.

~Aizawa~

"Tell me, where you expecting this to happen?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"To answer your question for heartedly, I did not expect this at all. But I'm glad I didn't."

~Aizawa~

"What were you expecting?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Well the gas I exposed my guinea pig to, was supposed to take control of his mind making him an obedient zombie for me to control. But it looks like my math was off by a few numbers. The gas instead turned him into what he is now."