The Circus Is In Town

Seeing that the cure has finally been made, Aizawa quickly informed his students who were just waking up. Once they heard this news, all of them cheered sure now that they'll be able to Deku. But as they cheer their phones be suddenly begin dinging. As they pulled out their phones from their pockets, they saw that it was an urgent new report, with some of them tapping on to it, they opened a live news reports.

~Live news report~

The live footage had a reporter who looked quite terrified of what was happening around her, while there was people running in the background

~Reporter~

"Ladies and gentlemen of Japan! Fukuoka city is under attack by a moving circus tent! I know that may sound ridiculous, but believe me it is the truth! Along with the tent is a large number of villains who are wearing masks or have their face painted as clowns! They're causing havoc everywhere and destroying anything they come across! Are there any Heroes out there that could!?"

~Cameraman~

"Look out!"

With the cameraman screaming this out, he dropped the camera and pushes reporter out of the way as he was then tackled by a hyena but then fights onto his neck. With the camera dropping on to the floor it it showed the cameraman being killed by the hyena. While this was happening the camera what suddenly picked up and turned around where it then showed Joker's (Deku) face.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ah, still works. Ladies and gentlemen of Japan I'm here to report that the circus is in town! Isn't that right Harley!?"

As Joker (Deku) said that he turned the camera to face Toga who is standing in front of the reporter who was on the ground trying to back away as another how you know began to approach her.

~Toga~

"Get her, boy!"

With Toga saying this, the hyena been pounced on top of the reporter and begin biting onto her face.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Harley!"

With Joker (Deku) screaming out that name, Toga quickly turned around and ran over to him

~Toga~

"Oh, sorry Mr. J."

Once she stood next to him, Joker (Deku) then turn the camera around showing him and Toga together.

~Joker (Deku)~

"So Harley, what do you have to say to the good people of Japan?"

~Toga~

"Hehe, get ready because we're coming right at cha!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"You got that right. HAHAHAHAHA!"

As Joker (Deku) began to laugh so did Toga, which made him drop the camera on to the ground. From this happening, Toga raise the per mallet and slammed it down onto the camera cutting the footage.

~Room~

With the footage being cut off, it left some of the students speechless of what they just saw. But those who weren't looked over at Aizawa who too just watched the live footage and looked over at his students.

~Bakugou~

"Mr. Aizawa, what are we going to do?"

~Aizawa~

"Seeing that Midoriya has already took an action, it seems that we must do the same as well."

With Aizawa saying this, all of the students looked over at him.