Let's Strike A Deal

Once dawn came, Joker (Deku) and the others got into a limousine that the henchmen stool days prior. But unfortunately due to Twice's size and Gentle Criminal's heavy suit, they had to ride with Spinner in the back of a loading truck. Either way the limousine and the truck were heading to the city of Deika, to meet the leader of the Meta Liberation Army, Re-Destro. On the way there, Joker was sitting back while Toga poured him some champagne in a champagne glass that he held in his left hand.

~Toga~

"There you go Mr. J. All filled up."

Toga says that with a smile as she stops pouring him champagne has she then hold the bottle close to her chest.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Thank you, Harley."

After thanking her, Joker (Deku) begin drinking his champagne. Pull out drinking his champagne, he heard Dabi speak to him.

~Dabi~

"Hey Joker. You actually think it's a good idea to drive to that damn city in a stolen limousine?"

From hearing Dabi say this, Joker (Deku) stop drinking his champagne as he then pleased it down. After doing so he looked over at Dabi, and smirked at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes I do think it's a good idea. After all it is my limousine, and I think it's best that we drive in style. Don't you think Two-Face?"

As Joker (Deku) said this to Dabi, his response with him rolling his eyes has he then looks away. Seeing that Joker (Deku) let out a small snicker has he been grabs his champagne glass again. The right before he was going to take a sip he looked over it La Brava whose eyes were completely glued to the screen of her laptop.

~Deku~

"So little bird what are you working on over there."

~La Brava~

"I'm checking on my Gentle's vitals and making sure his suit is keeping him cool."

~Toga~

"Aww, you must really care about him for checking on him so much."

~La Brava~

"Well of course. I love him after all."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Love. A word that can make the most sane person go completely crazy. Isn't that right Toga?"

Saying that, Joker (Deku) glances over at Toga and smile. Which she too smiles back at him as well.

~Toga~

"Right. Care for some more champagne?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"I would love some."

From him saying this, Toga begins pouring more champagne into Joker's (Deku) glass.

~Four hours later~

Eventually after a four hour long car drive, they finally reached the city of Deika. Driving to the city, those in the limousine looked out the window and saw that it look like any ordinary City. Suddenly while looking out the windows , they then sucked the limo stop from this happening Joker (Deku) yelled out to the driver in the front seat.

~Joker Deku~

"Hey why'd you stop!?"

~Henchman~

"Uhh, well sir. There's a man in the way."

~Joker (Deku)~

"A man?"

Getting up from his seat, Joker (Deku) makes his way over to the front where he then looks out the windshield of the car. Doing so, Joker (Deku) sees the man that the henchman mentioned. The man, that Joker (Deku) was looking at had black clothing, glasses, slick back hair with a single strand of hair dangling in front of him, and single small hairs in a row above his lip which Joker (Deku) thought was a sad excuse for a mustache. As the man stood there leaning against a black car, he then reached his hand into the car do the open window and pulled out a sign which had Joker spelled on to it. From seeing that, Joker (Deku) began to head back to where he sat.