This Is Your Fault

After everything that happened, Spinner who was still unconscious, was being chained down onto a cart by the henchmen. While he was being chained down everyone gathered around him and just looked at their reptilian friend.

~Twice~

"I'm sorry everyone, it's my fault. I shouldn't have given him one of my syringes."

~Mr. Compress~

"It's all right Twice, don't go blaming yourself now."

Mr. Compress says that as a pats Twice on the back to give him some comfort. But that comfort with ruling once Mustard opened his mouth.

~Mustard~

"He should be blaming himself! After all this is his fault."

Mustard says all this while analyzing Spinner's boby, to make sure he's in stable condition.

~Mr. Compress~

"Hey watch what you say young man, before I-"

~Mustard~

"Before what? You're going to tell me one of your stupid riddles?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Shut it you two. Now isn't the time to argue. Right now we need to figure out on where the hell we're going to put him."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Joker is Right. The sooner we figure out where to contain Spinner the better."

~La Brava~

"That's my Gentle. Always thinking about this situation around him."

La Brava says this as she leans against Gentle Criminal.

~Toga~

"Poor Spinner. Is he going to be okay?"

Toga said that, as she squats down at pets Spinner's snout.

~Mustard~

"He'll be fine, I just need to run a few tests on him that's all. Make sure he doesn't go on another rampage like that again."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good. The sooner we have him back to his senses the better. After all he's going to be very useful from here on out."

With that said, Joker (Deku) smiled as he thought of the gruesome things that Spinner was now capable of.

~Shigaraki~

"You damn bastard!"

Hearing that, Joker (Deku) quickly looked over to his left and saw Shigaraki sprinting towards him with both his hands wide open. Seeing that Joker (Deku) quickly slip his hand into his coat and reached behind him. As he did this, Shigaraki extended out his right hand towards Joker (Deku) who was now pulling something out from his coat. Once Shigaraki's fingers were inches away from touching Joker (Deku), he was suddenly hit on the left side of his face which sent him flying. After hitting the ground, Shigaraki slowly lifted himself up and placed his hand over his left cheek where he felt blood and an aching pain.

~Joker (Deku)

"So you want to tell me why the hell you attempted to kill me?"

From hearing Joker (Deku) say this, he picked himself up as he then turned around to look over at Joker (Deku) who is holding a partially bloody crowbar and his right hand.

~Shigaraki~

"Because all of this, is your fault."

~Joker (Deku)~