A Joker

Heroes and police officers were gathered in a bank that was robbed hours ago. Outside of the bank where a crowd of civilians who wanted to know what was going on. In the crowd was Aizawa who was in the area after leaving the hospital. We're going to the crowd he soon reaches the entrance to the bank but was soon stopped by two police officers.

~Police officer~

"Walser you can't go in there."

~Aizawa~

"It's all right, I'm the pro Hero Eraserhead."

~Police officer~

"Hu, Eraserhead. My apologies go right in."

~Aizawa~

"Thank you."

As Aizawa walk into the bank he saw many Heroes and police officers. While looking at the assortment of people in the room, Aizawa soon spotted a hero he had the pleasure of meeting a while back. So he went over to this person and and stood right behind them.

~Aizawa~

It's been a while. Centipeder."

Saying that name, the pro Hero and Ex-sidekick of Sir Nighteye, Centipeder stood up and turned around to look over at Aizawa.

~Centipeder~

"Eraserhead. What brings you here?"

~Aizawa~

"Well I was in the area and decided to check out what was going on. Seeing that you're here, my gut tells me something big happened."

~Centipeder~

"Your gut is correct. A bank robbery happened a few hours ago."

~Aizawa~

"I see, so where the bank robbers caught?"

~Centipeder~

"No. They were long gone when we received an anonymous call about the bank robbery."

~Aizawa~

"Hmm, did anyone get hurt."

~Centipeder~

"Yes but there all right now. During our arrival we spotted a security guard who had a bullet wound through his shoulder. He was soon attended to and the hostages that were once in here what escorted out."

~Aizawa~

"Well that's good to know. So do you have any clue who the bank robbers were?"

~Centipeder~

"We were able to figure out who the two other bank robbers, but there was one who we could not figure out who they were."

~Aizawa~

"Hmm, I see."

From saying that, Aizawa soon spotted a security camera off the corner of his left eye.

~Aizawa~

"By any chance did the security cameras capture the footage of what happened here?"

~Centipeder~

"It did. Would you care to watch it?"

~Aizawa~

"Yes please."

~Centipeder~

"All right then, follow me."

From saying that, Centipeder begin leading Aizawa through the bank until eventually arriving at the security room where they meet Bubble Girl.