Wasn't It Funny

Once School came to an end, many of the students were heading back to the dormitories. But as they left, Deku was the only one that had to stay behind so he could have a one-on-one talk with Aizawa, about his earlier action he did during the sparring matches. So as he sat at his desk in the empty classroom waiting for Aizawa to return, all he could think about is what he did to Denki and why he even did it in the first place. As Deku tried figuring out why he hurt his friend that way, he then heard the door slide open, which made him look over at the door and sees Aizawa who then entered the room and goes over towards Deku's desk. Standing in front of Deku's desk, Aizawa grabs one of the chairs from a desk and sits down across from Deku.

~Aizawa~

"All right Midoriya, we both know what you did was completely wrong. But what makes me wonder, is why you did it?"

~Deku~

"To be honest with you Mr. Aizawa, I don't know why I did it."

~Aizawa~

"What do you mean?"

~Deku~

"W-well you see, after our match ended I suddenly this strange feeling come over me."

~Aizawa~

"What type of strange feeling?"

~Deku~

"I don't know? But when I heard you yell out to me, I realized what I did and I felt so terrible about it. And I still can't comprehend of what I did."

~Aizawa~

"I see, so how are you feeling now compared to what you did in the sparring match?"

~Deku~

"Well I'm doing fine right now, but to compare to what I was feeling during the spine match, I don't feel the same feeling from before."

~Aizawa~

Well then, I'll have to look into it. But until then I want you to apologize to Kaminari once you see him. Understood?"

~Deku~

"Yes sir."

~Aizawa~

"Good, now head back to the dorms."

~Deku~

"Okay."

Deku gets up from his desk and proceeds and proceeds to walk out of the classroom, leaving Aizawa there on his own. once Deku was now gone, Aizawa reached into his pocket and pulled up his phone where he then dialed in a number and placed it right against his right ear.

~Aizawa~

"Yes hello, this is the pro Hero Eraserhead. One of my students was at your hospital just the other day. Izuku Midoriya. I was wondering if I can see the tests you ran on him after what he went through. Okay I'll be there tomorrow after my shift ends."

After having word with the hospital that Deku stayed in, Aizawa hanged up the car and place it back into his pocket, afterwards he looked up at the ceiling and hoping that there is nothing wrong.

~Dorms~

After leaving the school, Deku soon arrived at the dorms, where he then stood in front of the doors and heard the others inside. While standing there listening, Deku begin worrying of what they would say once they see him. So Deku takes a deep breath and places his hand on the handle of the door which he then pushes open walks inside and walks inside, from doing so everyone in the room looks over at the door and see Deku who then looks over at them. The room fell completely silent which was by far the worst thing for Deku to hear as he then lowered his head. But the silence was soon broken by a friendly greeting.

~Denki~

"Midoriya! Welcome back."

Hearing Denki's greeting, Deku raises his head up and sees him approaching. Once Denki was now face to face with Deku, he smiled at him.

~Deku~

"Kaminari, I'm really sorry for what I did to you. And if my apology isn't enough, then I will allow you to hit me back."

~Denki~

"Haha, I'm not going to hit you, Midoriya and I accept your apology."

~Deku~

"You do?"

~Denki~

"Yeah, and plus we're guys, we can take a little pain here and there."

~Deku~

"Yeah I guess you're right."

From saying that he smiles, which makes Denki smile, as then placed his left hand onto Deku's shoulder.

~Denki~

"There's that smile everyone loves."

As Denki continued looking at Deku, he suddenly began to hear him laugh which at first sounded normal. But as is laughter continued, Denki began to hear it as off-putting.

~Denki~

"Uh, Midoriya?"

~Denki~

"Hehehe, you're right Kaminari, we can take a little pain here and there..."

Suddenly Deku grab hold of Denki's wrist and tightens his hold on him. From him doing so, Denki Sunny began to feel a bit of fear. Looking back at Deku, he sees his smile which looks far more twisted than the one he saw before.

~Deku~

"But a lot of it could kill you. Hahahaha, isn't that funny!?"

Hearing Deku say these things and laugh about them, left everyone in the room shocked to see one of the kindest boys they know act this way.

~Uraraka~

"D-Deku?"

Hearing that name, Deku looks over towards his left and sees the frightened expression on Uraraka face. Seeing that, Deku stop laughing which also makes the twisted smile on his face vanish. From stopping completely he looks around the room and sees everyone shocked expression on their faces. Not knowing what to say, Deku turned his back and ran out the door, leaving everyone still in shock of what they saw and heard. After running away from the dorms, Deku sat down I'm a bench that was in front of another dorm far from his own dorm. While sitting on the bench, Deku placed his hands over his face as he than began letting out bit of laughter here and there. Unable to stop his own laughing, Deku begin to shed tears out of fear of what is happening to him.

~Deku~

"Why? Hahaha. Why is this happening to me?"

Suddenly a fellow student of UA approached Deku and placed their hand on his back.

~Student~

"Hey, you all right?"

Hearing that, Deku lowers his hands from his face as he then looks over at the fellow student with a smile on his face.

~Deku~

"Now that you, I'm feeling great."

~To be continued~