A Hand

Once Deku came back to UA, he was welcome with open arms by his friends who were worried about him after hearing what happened during the mission. He reassured them that he was feeling fine which made there worries disappear. So with that settled, Deku and everyone else continue their morning classes. Once the afternoon rolled around so did some hero training. The students of class 1A got dressed in their Hero suits and meet up in gymnasium where Aizawa has been waiting for them.

~Aizawa~

"All right students, today will be doing some sparring."

Hearing this some of the students were quite hyped to be going head on with their classmates.

~Kirishima~

"Awesome! I've been wanting to have a rematch with Bakugou!"

~Bakugou~

"Don't get your hopes up shitty hair, you'll just lose again."

~Kirishima~

"Ha, we'll see about that."

~Aizawa~

"Quiet you two, I'm not done explaining. In this sparring lesson you'll only be able to use your quirks three times. After that you have to rely on your own strength. So make sure to be resourceful."

~Momo~

"Mr. Aizawa, could you please explain why we'll only be able to have a limited usage of our quirks?"

~Aizawa~

"That's a good question Yaoyorozu. The reason why, is that you don't rely so much on your quirks."

~Iida~

"I see! If we rely on quirks so much then will depend too much on them."

~Aizawa~

"That's correct. Now if that's all the questions you have, I'll be deciding who will be facing who in this sparring match. So make sure to prepare yourselves on who you'll be facing."

Once Aizawa finished choosing who will be facing one another, he ordered them to go into the ring where they will be facing off.

~Aizawa~

"First sparring match. Mezou Shouji against Rikidou Satou. Begin!

The two charged and clashed against one another. Doing so the other attempted to push the other back. Satou had more physical strength compared to Shouji. Meaning that Satou was easily pushing Shouji back with only half of his strength and not even using his quirk to boost his strength. Seeing that he is losing a battle of physical strength, Shouji decided to use his quirk to make his lower arms into tentacles which he then used to wrap around Satou's ankles. Doing so Shouji moved Satou's legs to the side making him lose his balance, from this happening, Shouji lifted Satou up and threw him out of the ring.

~Aizawa~

"Mezou Shouji wins!"

With their match over, Aizawa called up the next match."

~Aizawa~

"Second sparring match. Hanta Sero against Tsuyu Asui. Begin!

Once the match begin, Sero started by shooting out his tape out of his left elbow towards Tsuyu who managed to Dodge it with her frog like agility which did not count for her using her quirk. After dodging his tape, Tsuyu use her quirk to leap up into the air and launched her tongue towards him which wrapped around his helmet. With her tongue now wrapped around his helmet, she then launched yourself towards him and kicked him directly in his chest, launching him out of the ring.

~Aizawa~

"Tsuyu Asui wins!"

With the second match now done, the third match was up next which Deku was in.

~Aizawa~

"Third sparring match. Izuku Midoriya against Denki Kaminari. Begin!"

As the match started, Deku and Denki stood Still and looked at one another, knowing that the other has long and close range attacks. While looking at one another, Denki raised up his right arm and pointed his finger towards Deku who who also raised up his hand and pulled back his middle finger. As sparks of electricity began to form on Denki's finger, Deku quickly let's go of his finger which shoots out a powerful gust of wind. Seeing it coming towards him, Denki smarts as he then dove out of the way with his fingers still pointing at Deku.

~Denki~

"Got you!"

Denki shoot out a bolt of electricity out of the tip of his finger which heads straight towards Deku. From this happening, Deku quickly notices it and sees the bolt of electricity coming towards him. So using his quirk for a second time, he used One For All on his legs which made him dodge the bolt of electricity and even run straight towards Denki who even appeared in front of with his right fist pulled back. From seeing Deku up close, Denki begin extending on his hand to try to grab him and send a stream of electricity through his body. But as soon as his fingertips were about to touch Deku's chest, Deku launched his fist towards Denki's face which stopped inches away from his face, but even from stopping in front of his face, Deku's fist was built up with energy that shot out directly out of his fist Denki which launched him out of the ring.

~Aizawa~

"Izuku Midoriya wins."

With his match now over, Deku goes over towards Denki an offered him a hand up, seeing this kind gesture, Denki smiles at his friend.

~Denki~

"Thanks Midoriya."

As Denki grabs hold of Deku hand, Denki suddenly felt Deku's hand grab hold of his tightly, and before he could react, he was then pulled forward and kneed directly in his chest which knocks out all the air built up in his lungs. From that happening, Deku let's go of Denki hand letting him fall to the ground has he struggles to breathe. Seeing Denki struggling to breathe, Deku suddenly smile and even started chuckling as.

~Aizawa~

"MIDORIYA!"

From hearing his last name being yelled out, he stops smiling and even his chuckling as he realizes what he just did.

~Deku~

"K-Kaminari..."

As Deku reaches out to Denki, he was suddenly pushed out of the way by Bakugou.

~Bakugou~

"Get away from him!"

After being pushed away Deku sees everyone run over towards Denki if he is all right. Seeing what he did, Deku notices his hands shaking. But while looking he suddenly felt a hand grab his shoulder which made him quickly turn his head to see Aizawa.

~Aizawa~

"Midoriya, I want to have a word with you after school."

~Deku~

"Okay sir."

~To be continued~