Card Tricks

After a few days passed by there was still lots of controversy between Heroes and the public about Joker's (Deku) parade. While all this was happening, Joker (Deku) was observing all of this from the monitor screen of La Brava's computer which he found quite entertaining. Seeing that, La Brava wondered why he found this so entertaining?

~La Brava~

"Sir, may I ask you something?"

Hear La Brava say that, Joker (Deku) looked at her and smiled.

~Joker~

"And what do you wish to ask me my little friend?"

Shooting can say that and looking at a smile, La Brava couldn't help but to feel a bit afraid of him.

~La Brava~

"W-well I was wondering why you find these people arguing among themselves so entertaining?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Haha, well my little friend, the reason why I find this so entertaining is because I see the collapse of something that is soon to come."

~La Brava~

"And that is?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"You'll just have to wait and find out."

As Joker (Deku) said this, it left La Brava quite puzzled of what he was planning. Suddenly the door to the room opens causing them to look over to see Gentle Criminal entering the room while holding a tray that had a teapot and teacups.

~Gentle Criminal~

"I have returned my dear La Brava!"

Saying this you looked over and saw Joker (Deku) and La Brava looking right over at him.

~Gentle Criminal~

"Oh, Joker. I didn't know that you were here."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well now you know but I was deciding on leaving just now. Now if you excuse me I'll get out of your little love nest."

Saying this, he stepped away from La Brava and walked past Gentle Criminal, we're even steps out of the room leaving the two to be alone together. So will the two now being alone together in the room, Gentle Criminal made his way over to La Brava. Doing so he done placed the tray down on to her table.

~Gentle Criminal~

"So what was Joker's business here?"

~La Brava~

"Well same old same old of course. Just looking at the heroes and public argue amongst each other."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Ah I see, he's been doing that quite often recently."

Gentle criminal says that as he lift up the teapot and begins pouring tea into one of the teacups.

~La Brava~

"Yes he has."

From sayings, La Brava thinks about what he told her which still left her quite puzzled.

~Gentle Criminal~

"Here you go La Brava. Your tea."

Hearing that, La Brava stops her puzzling as she and she looks down at her freshly poured tea. Seeing that she looks over at Gentle Criminal and smiled at him.

~La Brava~

"Thank you Gentle."

~Gentle Criminal~

"You are very welcome my dear."