Two-Face

After a few minutes of laying in the bed, Dabi got up and made his way over to the bathroom. Stepping foot inside the bathroom he walks over to the sink where he then proceeds to splash water on his face. From doing this it cooled down the left part of his face which felt like it was burning. Raising his head up he looks into the mirror and gets more of a better look of his left face.

~Dabi~

"Only a face of mother would love. Ha, yeah right."

While continuing looking at his face, Dabi suddenly noticed that the tips of the right side of his hair were white.

~Dabi~

"Crap, the dye is washing off."

From saying this black hair dye began running down the right side of his face. Seeing this Dabi know he couldn't do a thing about it since he didn't have any black hair dye on him at all. So he decided to wash it out. Scratching some hot water on his hair, the black guy began washing off revealing his true hair color. After splashing some water in his hair he looked back at the mirror and saw that the dye from the right side of his hair was washed off and the left still remained dyed. Looking at his face and hair in the mirror, he did not hate this sudden new appearance, instead he liked it seeing how both sides are different compared to the other.

~Dabi~

"Yeah I think I'll keep it this way."

With that said he turned away from the mirror and stepped out of the bathroom. From doing so, Dabi sees a clothes rack filled with hanging clothes that were zipped up in bags. Seeing that, he looks down at his own clothes and sees that he's only wearing a hospital gown which is the first time he's noticing of it. So he walked over to the rack of clothes. When she stood in front of the rack he saw a sticky note on one of the zip up bags. Taking it off he begins reading what was written down.

~Sticky note~

"Your clothes had some acid on it. So we threw it out. Pick whatever outfit that is hanging from the rack. From: joker."

~Dabi~

"That damn clown."

Saying this, Dabi crushes for the sticky note in his hand as he then Burns it in his closed palm. After doing that, he steps closer to the rack where he then unzips the first bag a ridiculous clown outfit. Seeing that pisses him off as he thinks about Joker (Deku) purposely putting this outfit on the rack just for a quick laugh. So he takes it off the rack and a throws it into the garbage where he then burns it. With that taking care of, Dabi begins unzipping one bag at a time and taking a good look at each outfit. From doing this he disliked each outfit due to either being to colorful or plain looking.

~Dabi~

"Does this damn clown think I wear any of these!?"

Eventually as he reach the final zip-up bag he expected something that wouldn't be to his liking. So as he unzipped the bag, he did not see something ridiculous at all.

~Dabi~

"Huh, I think this will do."

~Meeting room~

Inside of a large room where the league, Mustard, Gentle Criminal, La Brava, and Joker (Deku). All nine of them were sitting at a round table, which Joker had them sit at after gathering them here.

~Shigaraki~

"Okay, it's almost been an hour now. You want to tell us why we're gathered here!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh I'll tell you, but you'll have to wait a little bit longer since we're still waiting for the 10th person to arrive."

~Shigaraki~

"You really Dabi is going to show up after discovering what happened to him!?"

Shigaraki says this as he sits up from his seat and looks directly at Joker (Deku) who just smiles at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes, yes I do. No I suggest you sit back then and be patient."

~Shigaraki~

"Don't tell me what to do."

~Joker~

"Or what?"

Hearing Joker (Deku) say this, it ticked off Shigaraki has he then began to reach his hand over to his glove. But before his hand could get any closer, Mr. Compress Stockton by grabbing hold of his arm. From this happening Shigaraki looked over towards his left and saw Mr. Compress.

~Mr. Compress~

"Calm yourself Tomura."

With Mr. Compress saying that, Shigaraki begins moving his hand away from the glove as he then sat back down on his chair. From this happening, Joker (Deku) couldn't help but to smile at Shigaraki who looked at him with hate in his eyes. Suddenly they hear a knock at the door, along with the voice.

~Henchman~

"Boss! I brought him as you asked!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Haha, Then let him in."

With that said the door opens, causing everyone in the room to look over and see Dabi entering the room wearing a suit that is all white on the right and is all black from the left. With all eyes focused on him he made his way over to and sat down next to Shigaraki who looked at the left part of his face.

~Shigaraki~

"Dabi, you doing okay?"

Hearing this, Dabi turns his head over to look at Shigaraki, who he smacked at.

~Dabi~

"Never felt better."

After saying this, Dabi reaches into his pocket and pulls out the coin that was given to him. With the coin in his left hand, he begins rolling the coin in the crevices of his fingers.

~Twice~

"I like the new look Dabi. Way more cooler than your edgy look."

~Mr. Compress~

"Yes, I like it as well. But not to be rude or anything, when I look at your face I feel like I'm seeing two."

~Spinner~

"Like two faces?"

~Dabi~

"Two-Face... Hmm."

~Twice~

"I like the sound of that. Two-Face Dabi. Has a nice ring to it don't you guys think?"

~Joker~

"All right, all right enough with this Two-Face conversation. Now that everyone is finally here I have only one thing to ask you all. Do any of you like parades?"

~To be continued~