Two Sides

Seeing nothing but a dark void, a voice began calling out Dabi's real name.

~???~

"Toya."

As Dabi opens his eyes, he sees a wooden ceiling right above him.

~???~

"Toya. I just going to lay there all morning?"

Hearing that voice again, Dabi sits up and looks over to his left and sees his sister, Fuyumi.

~Dabi~

"Fuyumi?"

~Fuyumi~

"Come on sleepyhead. You're going to end up missing breakfast if you just lay there."

From Fuyumi saying that she then left, leaving Dabi alone in the room which he began looking around. As he did so he went ahead and got off the bed and took a few steps forward until eventually turning his head and looking into a mirror where he saw himself but with no scars and dyed hair. Seeing his own reflection that way it scared him. As he took a few steps forward to the mirror, he was eventually standing right in front of his own reflection which was hard to believe that the person he was looking in the mirror was actually himself.

~Dabi~

"Th-this can't be real."

~???~

"Hey bro!"

Hearing another voice startled Dabi looked over at the door to see his brother, Natsuo.

~Dabi~

"Na-Natsuo?"

~Natsuo~

"Whoa, you okay bro? You look when you just seen a ghost."

~Dabi~

"I-I'm fine."

~Natsuo~

"Well okay. Come on that's it to the dining room."

~Dabi~

"O-okay."

Sayy that he goes over to Natsuo and steps out of the room where he then begins walking down the corridor with him. Eventually the both of them arrived at the dining room where Dabi saw his little brother and his mom already sitting down.

~Fuyumi~

"Ah, it's about time that the two of you finally came. Now take your seats."

~Rei~

"Good morning you two."

~Natsuo~

"Morning, mom."

As Natsuo says that he walks over to the table where he then takes a seat on the floor next to Fuyumi. Seeing the four of them, Dabi was completely speechless but was able to move his feet towards the table where he then takes his seat on the floor at the far end of the table we had a good view of his brothers and his mom.

~Shoto~

"Toya."

From hearing his little brother's voice he looks over to his right and saw him passing him a bowl.

~Shoto~

"Here, your bowl."

Looking at him, Dabi doesn't see the scar on his face. Seeing that he doesn't say a thing about as the  takes the bowl.

~Dabi~

"Thank you, shoto."

~Shoto~

"You're welcome, Toya."