Joker's Parade

As the sun shined upon a city on a Monday afternoon, people were going about their day as usual. But there was still protesters who were ranting out to the people about Joker's (Deku) message. Driving past the protesters was Present Mic who was on his way to meet up with Aizawa. But while driving he ends up getting stuck in a traffic jam. So to pass the time he turns to the thing that he enjoys the most. So with the turn of a knob from his radio, some rock music begins playing which he began bobbing his head to. Who are listening to the rock music he sent her his phone ringing, so it reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone where he sees that Aizawa is calling him. Answering the call he then places it up against his ear.

~Present Mic~

"Eraser! What's up!?"

~Aizawa~

"Where are you?"

~Present Mic~

"Oh I'm in my car and I'm in a little bit of a traffic jam at the moment. But I'll be there, you can count on it."

~Aizawa~

"Well you better get here soon. Everyone's been waiti-. (Static)"

With Aizawa for being cut off by the sound of static, Present Mic pulls his phone away from his ear has he then looked at his phone with confusion.

~Present Mic~

"What the heck?"

Suddenly the rock music, he was listening to turn into static as well. So he grabbed on to the knob and tries to fix it. But in his attempt, a familiar voice started speaking through his radio.

~Joker (Deku)~

"We interrupt this program to introduce you to the Joker station!"

Hearing that voice, Present Mic looked at his radio with shock.

~Present Mic~

"Midoriya."

~Joker (Deku)~

I know things have been quite rough these past few days but I'm here to enlighten you and bring those smiling faces back to you. So without further delay, let the fun begin!"

With Joker (Deku) saying that, carnival music began playing through the radio. From hearing this Present Mic looked out of the window of his car and saw that people were exiting their vehicles. So he did the same as well. As soon as he steps foot out of his car he heard the economy music playing through other people's radios.

~Present Mic~

"What the hell is going on?"

While looking at the people, Present Mic suddenly began to hear the whistles of fireworks as they then go off. Looking up he sees the fireworks that he is hearing. From seeing them he then begins to look towards where they are coming from. Doing so he sees a giant parade float coming from around the corner. With him and all the other civilians seeing the giant float they began running towards it. As the parade float came to a stop, the civilians and Present Mic where soon standing right in front of it. With now having a closer look at the float, it was pretty much a handmade carnival on wheels. But the most noticeable thing was the giant smiling clown head which looks like something out of a nightmare. While everyone stood in front of the float, the carnival music playing from the float suddenly turned off. But as everyone stood there, smoke suddenly emerge from the float. As a smoke then blew away it then revealed six people with matching purple suits, fedoras, and a cane that they held in their hands. As they stood there they then lifted their canes up into the air and turned their bodies where they then pointed the tip of their canes at the giant smiling crown head which suddenly the mouth began to open. With green smoke coming out of the clown's mouth. Suddenly a black and red blur was flipping out of the clowns mouth and onto the stage where launched itself into the air and spun until eventually landing back down, where they then saw Himiko Toga who stood tall and smiled at the audience she sees in front of her. Certainly one of the one of the men in the purple suit tosses up a microphone to her which he then catches in mid-air.