Croc

As Joker (Deku) and the others moved deeper into the sewers take something came across a dead end.

Joker (Deku)

"Well shit. Looks like we got ourselves a dead end."

From Joker (Deku) saying that, Mr. Compress looked over at the canal of sewage and saw that that it was still flowing even though the brick wall was in its way.

~Mr. Compress~

"I don't know if I'm correct or not but I think that this dead end has another path on the other side."

Hearing Mr. Compress say this, everyone turned to look over at him.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Are you certain about that?"

~Mr. Compress~

"Well I'm not actually a 100% about that, but I'm willing to believe that."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Then if it means getting us out of here, I'll believe it as well. Now all we need to know is to see how the hell you can get to the other side."

~Twice~

"Let me try breaking through."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well then be my guests."

Twice stepped up to the brick wall and punches it. From doing so he then pulled back his fist where they then saw an imprint of his fist on the brick wall. From seeing that they saw that the brick wall was quite strong, but that did not stop twice as he began punching the wall repeatedly. So as he did so, Spinner suddenly begin walking over to the water where he then step into. From hearing the splash of Spinner entering the water, everyone looked over it and began wondering why he went into the water.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Why the hell did he go into the damn water!?"

~Mr. Compress~

"I don't know?"

~Toga~

"Do you think he just abandoned us?"

~Dabi~

"There's no way. He sticked with us for this long, it'll be hard to believe that he'll just straight up abandoned us like that."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Whatever the reason was for him to decide to leave, we can't focus on that. Right now we need to get through this wall before-"

Suddenly stopping him mid sentence was an explosion that hit the wall. From this happening, Joker (Deku) and the other look towards the direction the explosion was shot from and saw Bakugou who had his right arm extended out with the palm of his hand smoking from the explosion he just shot out. And standing behind him were his classmates.

~Bakugou~

"We finally caught up to you, Deku."

With Bakugou saying that name, Joker (Deku) went ahead and and begin approaching him until stopping only a few feet apart from one another.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well, well, well. Looks like the games are here. Well some of them at least."

~Bakugou~

"There's nowhere else to run Deku, give up!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Haha, it's funny that you actually think I'll give up so easily."