Deathstroke

Hours later after getting suited up, Aizawa and all of class 1A headed to the city of Fukuoka on a bus from UA. While on the bus thanks explained the small plan that they've made.

~Aizawa~

"All right students. I'm sure all of you are well known with the plan. But just in case I'll explain it one more time. Once we get there our goal is to get to that moving tent and destroy its legs and any means possible. Once the tent falls recharging there and go straight for Midoriya, where I will inject him with the cure he needs."

Aizawa says this as he pulls the syringe of the cure out of his pocket and looks at it. I'm doing this you then looked back at his students, who looked at him with determination.

~Aizawa~

"I know that this plan is more easier said than done. Efficient but no matter what we must stop and save Midoriya. Understood?"

~Class 1A~

"Yeah!"

With them saying this, they stood up from their seats and while some of them raised the fist up. But suddenly the bus comes to a complete stop. From this happening, Aizawa turned to look over at the bus driver.

~Aizawa~

"Hey why'd you stop."

~Bus driver~

"Uh, I think you might want to come look at this sir."

Hearing that, Aizawa made his way over to the front of the bus where he then looked out the window, his eyes suddenly widened from what he sees before him.

~Momo~

"Umm? Mr. Arizona, is everything all right?"

With Momo, asking this question, Aizawa did not respond back to her. Seeing they all decided to get up from their seat and make their way up to the front of the bus where they then looked out the window and saw what Aizawa was looking at.

~Uraraka~

"Is that the tent?"

~Arizona~

"Yes it is. And it looks like we might have to put a few tweaks in our plan."

With Aizawa saying this, they all had a good view of the city and the tent which was surrounded by orange gas. While looking out at the city, Deku certainly saw someone walking towards them in the middle of the road.

~Denki~

"Mr. Aizawa look!"

With Denki pointing at the person walking in the middle of the road, Aizawa quickly looked over it and saw that person was a hero. From seeing this he quickly got off the bus and ran over towards the person. once you got in front of them he placed his hands on the shoulders, stopping them from going any further.

~Aizawa~

"Hey are you all right?"

From Aizawa asking this, the person suddenly raises their head and looks directly at Aizawa. But as they made eye contact, the person looked at Aizawa with horror as he then pushes him away.

~Hero~

"S-stay back!"

With the hero saying that, he becomes very defensive towards Aizawa, as even raises up his arm and aims and arm cannon towards him.

~Aizawa~

"Calm down we're here to help!"

With Aizawa taking a step forward, the hero becomes even more defensive as he begins to activate his arm cannon.

~Hero~

"I said stay back!"

Looking at this man, Aizawa can see how frightened he looked especially in his eyes which are very dilated.

~Aizawa's mind~

"What's wrong with this guy? He lives completely frightened.

~Hero~

"You're not going to get me! None of you are going to get me!"

With the arm cannon preparing to shoot, Aizawa quickly reacts and uses his quirks way to cancel out the energy built up in the arm canyon. From this happening the hero notices that the energy in his arm cannon has disappeared. With his eyes completely focused on his arm Cannon, Aizawa took this chance to use his scarf which he then tossed towards the hero, which wrapped around his neck. With one pull, Aizawa sent the hero right towards him, where he then hit him in the back of the neck, knocking him unconscious and grabbing him in his arms. After doing this, Aizawa kneeled down and place the unconscious hero on to the ground where he then begins checking what was wrong with this hero. Doing so, Aizawa noticed multiple things, the heroes veins were popping out due to the amount of blood flowing, his heart was beating very quickly, and his eyes were still dilated. From seeing all of this, Aizawa did not know exactly what was going on with me. But as he raises his head up and looks directly towards the city he takes a look at the orange gas around the tent.

~Aizawa~

"If that guy did this to this man, then we're definitely going to need a whole new plan.

~Rooftop~

Meanwhile on a rooftop in the city, Hawks was looking down the gas covered street with a pair of binoculars where he was able to see some Heroes either fighting one another or completely panicking on the ground.

~Hawks~

"Man, whatever that gas is, it must really suck if all those heroes are acting that way."

Suddenly the binoculars were then snatched out of his hand. From this happening he turned his head to the left where he looked at Lady Nagant who is equipped with light armor and an arsenal of weapons.

~Lady Nagant~

"We're not here to worry about the gas and the heroes. We're here to kill the clown."

~Hawks~

"Yeah I know. But are you sure you should be here? Your injury still haven't been healed completely."

~Lady Nagant~

"And plus I have a job to finish."

As Lady Nagant says this, she looks through the binoculars straight towards the tent.

~Hawks~

"Are you sure you can kill him this time?"

Hearing Hawks that, Lady Nagant lets out a sigh as she then lowers the binoculars and looks over at him.

~Lady Nagant~

"Last time I was hesitant because he was a kid. And from my hesitation I miss my shot. From that hesitation I lost my eye and I was tortured. This time will be different."

~Hawks~

"What makes you so sure?"

~Lady Nagant~

"Because this time, I know who I'm dealing with."

With that said she handed the binoculars back over to Hawks.

~Lady Nagant~

"Now come on let's head to the circus."

~Hawks~

"All right then, let's go."

~Lady Nagant~

"Oh yeah and make sure to use my new code name this time."

~Hawks~

"Whatever you say. Deathstroke."

From him saying this name, Lady Nagant reach to her side and grabbed a metal mask which he then placed over her face which review of only one eye hole on the mask.

~To be continued~