Inner Beauty

Due to Joker's (Deku) message that was broadcasted all over Japan, people began protesting against the heroes so they could use their quirks freely. As this was happening, the league of villains who are still in Joker's Funland, sat back and watched it all happen from a giant TV that was in Shigaraki's room.

~Dabi~

"Wow, just from that video alone he managed to make people rise up and go against the heroes."

~Mr. Compress~

"That is truly impressive."

~Spinner~

"It sure is. Stain's message couldn't even make these people rise up like this."

Hearing how much they are praising Joker's (Deku) work, Shigaraki got quite annoyed evidence stood up from his seat and looked at everyone in the room.

~Shigaraki~

"You're really going to praise this guy for sending out a message!? Anyone could have done that."

~Dabi~

"Yeah and he's the person that did that. He literally made the people that the heroes are supposed to protect go against them."

~Mr. Compress~

"You do have to admit Tomura, it is quite remarkable."

~Shigaraki~

"I do not find anything he does remarkable. Ever since that damn kid turned into that damn Joker character he's turned into a complete freak."

~Dabi~

"We're all freaks."

~Spinner~

"That's right. And to be honest us freaks have to stick together."

Seeing how everyone else agreed from what Spinner just said. Shigaraki got completely enraged.

~Shigaraki~

"All of you really accept him to be one of us?"

~Toga~

"I know I do."

As Shigaraki looks over at Toga, he sees her holding a stick of cotton candy in her left hand and a piece of it in between her fingers of her right hand.

~Shigaraki~

"Of course you do, anyone that crazy you'll end up liking."

~Toga~

"Say what you want, I think Izuku is way more fun this way. And he let us stay in his awesome funland which I have to say is way more better than any of the rundown places we stayed in."

~Twice~

"She's right, this place is really great. I love it here!"

As Twice said that he then stuffed his mouth with a corn dog. With everyone looking over at him they saw that he was holding prizes that he won from the little games scattered around the funland.

~Shigaraki~

"I'm not even going to try paying attention to you. (Sigh) I need to get some fresh air."

With Shigaraki saying that, he then began making his way out of the room. Leaving and everyone there.

~Dabi~

"Sheesh, what's his problem?"

~Twice~

"Don't know? But maybe you should try one of these corn dogs, they're really good."