Interested

After a few hours later, all the people of Deika city gathered in front of the Tower that stood in the center of the city. Being gathered together they did not know what was going on and wondered why they were called here back by the main members of the Meta Liberation Army. As they chatted amongst one another, they suddenly saw the doors to the tower open which caused everyone to look over as they then saw Koku and Chikazoku step out with a small speaker and a microphone in hand. As we both stood in front of the giant crowd, they looked at each other with complete worry. But after taking a deep breath they both looked out of the crowd.

~Koku~

"Hello good people of Deika. We uh... We have a special announcement to make."

From seeing this Koku takes a deep breath and says the special announcement out loud.

~Koku~

"Re-Destro has passed on."

Saying this announcement everyone in the entire crowd fell completely silent and were in completely disbelief as they stood there looking at Koku and Chikazoku.

~Koku~

"I know this is all sudden to hear... But it is true. Are dear leader has passed on and in his passing, Miss. Chitose has decided to take her leave so she could cope with the passing. But don't you worry we aren't going anywhere."

~Audience member~

"Will you be the one leading us Mr. Hanabata!?"

~Koku~

"N-no I will. But don't you worry, our leader has interested another man to lead all of you. So without further ado, seduce you allow me to introduce you to Joker."

With Koku saying this, he stepped aside as the doors to the tower opens and Joker (Deku) steps out and walks over to Koku and Chikazoku, who we stand in between. Standing in between them, Joker (Deku) went ahead and snatched the microphone out of Koku's hands who was left startled from Joker (Deku) doing this to him. As Joker (Deku) step out of the crowd, he tapped his finger on to the microphone to see if it was working. After seeing that it was working he then looked out of the crowd and spoke into the microphone.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hello beautiful people of Deika city. I am Joker, the man who will be leading you to a bright and fun future."

~Audience member~

"Why the hell would our great leader in trust us to you!"

Joker (Deku)

"Who said that
!?"

~Audience member~

"I did!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Then how about you come up here and I show you why I was interested to you people."

With Joker (Deku) saying this, the single audience member who spoke out made his way up to the front where he then approached Joker (Deku). Have the man was approaching him, Joker (Deku) suddenly pulled out a revolver from his jacket which he then aimed directly at the man who stopped in his tracks as he looked at Joker (Deku) who aimed the revolver at him. As a smile formed on Joker's (Deku) face he pulled the trigger, causing the man close his eyes and flinch as you heard the audience gasp along with a bang sound. But as the man stood there he's not feeling anything pierced to his body. So are you slowly opens his eyes he looks down and sees that he is completely fine. Seeing this, the man looks at Joker (Deku) and sees that the gun he was holding had a heading rod sticking out of the barrel with a red flag that that had bang written on it. From this happening Joker (Deku) begin laughing. Once you stopped he spoke into the microphone again.

~Joker (Deku)~

"As you can see, your leader chose me because I could always see the comedic side of life. Now go back to where you were so I can finish my speech."

With Joker (Deku) saying this, the men turned around and began walking back towards the crowd. But while getting closer to the crowd, he then heard a bang and felt something pierced from his back and through his chest. From this happening, the man looked down and saw the the rod with the flag sticking out from the center of his chest. Seeing that he fell to his knees and soon onto his side where he laid there dead. As they saw one of their own laying dead on the ground they looked directly at Joker (Deku) and saw him raising the gun up towards him as he then blows the smoke I didn't believe the smoke from the barrel. After doing this he looked back at the crowd and smiled at them.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh, and the other reason he entrusted me was because I killed him."

With this being revealed, everyone stood there and and we're even more shocked then they were before.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You see your leader and I wanted the same thing but he wanted order, where I want is chaos. So I knew we couldn't work together, but instead of leaving and and not making our partnership I decided to take his life and everything he has. And seeing that all of you are members of The Meta Liberation Army, that means you all belong to me as well. And if any of you don't like that then I'll make sure you end up just like that man who questioned me. Oh and I won't be the only one giving orders around here."

Saying this the others walked out of the building and stood beside Joker (Deku), as they done looked out at the crowd of people. But why they look down, Twice tossed down the corpses of Re-Destro and Chitose, making the crowd fear for their own lives.

~Joker (Deku)~

"And if seeing those bodies isn't enough, then allow me to introduce you to another friend of ours."

Saying that, Joker (Deku) handed his gun over to Toga who then took it, allowing him to reach into his pocket and pull out a whistle which he then blew into. Doing this the truck that came all this way with them, Spinner breaks through from the top and land in front of Joker (Deku) who's in points directly at the two corpses.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Lunch is served. Now go eat."

Giving him this order, Spinner was quick to turn around and go over to the corpses which he then began eating in front of the crowd who are even more terrified than ever. But from seeing their fear, Joker (Deku) knew that he'll be able to control all of them with fear.

~Outskirts of the city~

~Voice~

"All right, Intel said that he is in this city right now. Take him out and get out. Understood, Nagant?"

~Lady Nagant~

"Yeah understood."

Saying this to remove your finger from her earpiece actually then looks out at the city of Deika.

~To be continued~