Cold Heat

As two whole weeks went by, Gentle Criminal was still locked behind the cold metal door. Which only open when a henchman bought him his food. Through those weeks, La Brava attempted many times to try to see Gentle Criminal but either trying to run over to the open door or trying to steal the key from one of the henchmen, but in these attempts and many others she was unsuccessful. Instead all she could do was sit by the cold metal door and talk to Gentle Criminal, who she felt was miles away from her behind this door. So one day as a henchman walked out of the room after giving Gentle Criminal his food, the henchman began to shut the door. But while shutting the door he was suddenly spooked as he saw La Brava who is standing behind the door well holding a basket.

~La Brava~

"Did gentle get a well-balanced meal?"

~Henchman~

"Uhh, y-yeah he did."

As he looked at her he began to wonder why she wasn't attempting to take the key from him this time."

~Henchman~

"So uhh... Are you not going to try to take the key this time?"

~La Brava~

"No. So you could go now."

~Henchman~

"O-okay then."

With that said the henchman slit the key into his back pocket and began walking away. As he walked away, La Brava then walked over to the door and stood in front of it. Putting down the basket she opens it and reaches inside, where she then pulls a picnic blanket with she then places down onto the ground and takes a seat. While sitting there she reaches into the basket and pulls out a thermos along with two teacups. Placing the two teacups down in front of her, she then opens the thermos and pours freshly made tea into the teacups. After filling the two teacups, she seals the thermos and place it back into the basket, where is she then change your attention back to the teacup and grabs one of them and takes a sip. Taking a small sip, La Brava then places it it back down and smile.

~La Brava~

"Today's tea is quite delicious."

Saying that she then looked back at the middle door and waited for Gentle Criminal to respond back to. But there was no response at all.

~La Brava~

"There's a cup for you, if you want it?"

Still there was no response at all. So she picks up her tea and read it up to her lips to take another sip. But right when the rim of the teacup was about to touch her lips she soon stopped as she gripped on to the teacup.

~La Brava~

"Gentle. Please... Please say something to me."

From not hearing a single response from him at all, la Brava suddenly began to shed tears. But while setting those tears she looked at the door angrily and threw her teacup directly at the door which shattered on impact and making the tea float down the door. After doing that she stood up and clinched both her fist.

~La Brava~

"Gentle! Why!? Why are you doing this!? All I want is to see you and to have tea with you just like we used to! But instead you lock yourself behind that door, completely afraid of what I would think about you! But you should already know what I think about you! I love you! I love you with all my heart and soul! But it seems that you don't understand that since you you won't let me see you or hear you say something! Say something!"

Hearing nothing but complete silence, La Brava wiped away her tears and lift away from the door.

~La Brava~

"Very well. If this is your response, then I understand."

Saying that, she picks up her basket and turns away from the door.

~La Brava~

"This will be the last time you hear of me, Gentle. So farewell."

With that said, La Brava begin walking away. But as she walked away she suddenly heard a latch to a door. Hearing this she looked over her shoulder and saw the metal door begin to open. From seeing that she quickly turned around and saw the door fully open which let out a large amount of freezing air which La Brava felt run up her body. Looking at the now open door, La Brava's eyes widened as she saw Gentle Criminal emerge from behind the door which caused her to drop her basket.

~La Brava~

"Gentle?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"La... Brava."

Looking directly at him, she saw that his skin was now a pale blue and his hair was more white as ever similar to freshly dropped snow. As Gentle Criminal begins to step away from the door, he approaches La Brava but comes to a stop as he was a few feet away from her.

~Gentle Criminal~

"La Brava. I too love you. But I was afraid... Afraid that you wouldn't accept me for what I have become. But hearing everything you said to me, I now understand. I was a fool and my foolishness ended up making you cry. You are too good of a woman for me."

After saying that gentle criminal suddenly fell down to his hands and knees where he began to have trouble breathing.

~La Brava~

"Gentle!"

As La Brava was about to run over to Gentle Criminal, he quickly halted her by raising his hand up to her.

~Gentle Criminal~

"La Brava... If you get any closer you will realize my skin is now ice cold. So please do not get any closer."

Hearing his order, La Brava was about to obey it. But looking at him she knew that the love of her life needed her at this moment. So without a second thought she ran over to me. Hearing her footsteps running closer to him, gentle criminal raised his head up to try to tell her to stop. But before he could he was then embraced in her arms which felt warm.

~La Brava~

"Gentle. I do not care if your skin is cold as ice. Because I will warn you. Especially if you have a cold heart, I will warm it with my burning Love For You!"

Hearing those words, Gentle Criminal closes his eyes and wrap his arms around La Brava.

~Gentle Criminal~

"Thank you, La Brava."

Saying that he sheds a single tear from his right eye, which flows down his cheek which suddenly turns into ice.

~To be continued~