Look At You

With Shigaraki still upset after having that talk with Spinner, he was in his own room packing his belongings into a duffel bag angrily.

~Shigaraki~

"Damn lizard, calling me crazy. He's the one that's crazy."

Suddenly after saying that, he then heard a loud roar along with a huge bang. From hearing this, he looked over his shoulder directly at his door.

~Shigaraki~

"What the hell was that?"

As Shigaraki turned around he begins making his way over to the door. Once doing so he opens the door and steps out into the corridor. Looking at each end of the hallway he doesn't see a thing. So he shrugs off what he heard and walked back into his room while shutting the door. But right after you take a few steps away from the door, it's suddenly broke open. From this happening, Shigaraki turned around and looks over at where his door used to be. Walking over to the doorway he peeks his head out and sees not only that his door was damaged but so was the walls, the ceiling, and even the floor which had imprints of a giant reptilian footprint.

~Shigaraki~

"What the hell did all this?"

~Twice~

"Tomura!"

Hearing his name being yelled out, Shigaraki turned his head to the right and saw Twice running down the corridor towards him.

~Shigaraki~

"Twice! What the hell is going on!

From yelling this out to Twice, he ended up running past him and following the destruction.

~Twice~

"No time to explain!"

He says this as he turns a corner and continues running on. With Shigaraki still not knowing what was going on, he decided to follow Twice. While running through the corridors Shigaraki saw nothing but damage around him. Eventually as he ran through the corridor he soon reached the entrance to the funland where he heard the exact same roar from earlier. Once you ran into the Funland he was completely shook to the bone from seeing what he thought was a dinosaur at. Roaring out in the center of the Funland was a large reptilian humanoid. While it roared out, Twice went ahead charged it. Doing so he managed to push it back, but the reptilian stopped itself but digging its feet into the ground which halted himself from moving any more back. From this happening the reptilian reach down and wrapped his arms around Twice, Braden pulled him off and lifted him off of his feet and and threw him into carnival games. After this happens, The reptilian humanoid was in shot behind his head. But the bullet that hit his skin and end up crushing itself due to the thick leather scales. From feeling that happened, they're feeling humanoid looked over his shoulder and saw Dabi who held a pistol in his hand, that he used to aim directly at the reptilian humanoid.

~Dabi~

"Well I figured that wouldn't have worked."

From saying that, Dabi tossed the pistol aside and immediate ignite his entire right hand in blue flames . As he did this The reptilian humanoid put his attention on him. So he turned around and began charging towards Dabi who raised up his right hand and aimed it directly at the reptilian humanoid. As he changed at Dabi, largest be prepared to shoot up a large blast of blue flames. Right before you could, Twice tackles The reptilian humanoid out of the way and pins into the ground. From seeing this happen, Dabi then looked over at Twice who is struggling to hold down this giant reptile. Seeing that he decided to lend a hand by extending out his left arm which ignited inflames.

~Dabi~

"Twice! Get out of the way so I can roast that damn dinosaur!"

~Twice~

"You can't!"

~Dabi~

"What do you mean I can't!?"

~Twice~

"This dinosaur, is Spinner!"

This reveal was quite shocking to Dabi and Shigaraki.

~Dabi~

"How the hell did he get like this!"

~Twice~

"I gave him one of my syringes! I thought it'll make him strong like me! But it did something worse! So don't hurt him!"

As Twice yelled this out, Spinner's tail swiped at Twice, which sent him flying back into a wall. From this happening Spinner picked himself up and looked over at Dabi, who in response raise the both hands and shot out blue flames directly at him. But suddenly, Spinner burst it out of the flames and raised his right arm up to strike down at Dabi. But right before he could, his entire right hand what's up by a beam which encased his hand in ice. From this happening he stopped himself mid-swing to look at his eyes covered hand. Turning around to where he was shot he sees, Gentle Criminal his ice blaster in his hands. Seeing that he was a threat, Spinner slammed his encased hand to the ground shattering the ice. After doing so he began charging towards Gentle Criminal. But as he did so, gentle criminal was quick to act by shooting his ice blasted directly at his feet, which slowed him down at the meantime. So gentle criminal aims the ice blaster up to Spinner's head and prepares to pull the trigger, but before you could, Joker's (Deku) left hand was then placed on to the blaster which halted Gentle Criminal from shooting. From this happening gentle criminal looked over to his right and saw Joker (Deku) who looked at Spinner with a smile so wide that it's stretched ear to ear.

~Joker (Deku)~

"I'll take it from here."

Hearing him say that, Gentle Criminal lowered his ice blaster and stepped aside as Joker (Deku) step forward. From him doing so, Spinner managed to break free from the ice around his feet. From doing so he charged directly at Joker (Deku) who was in his way. As he got closer and closer, Joker (Deku) extended out his right arm and pulled his hand up, he then shot out a purple gas out of his sleeve, which Spinner ran into and ended up inhaling, which gave him drowsiness as he then fell to the ground and slid over to Joker (Deku) who raised his right leg up and placed it onto Spinner's snout has he came to a stop. Looking at Spinner, joker (Deku) stop smiling at what he has become.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Look at you. The little lizard, has become a full-grown crocodile. Hahahaha."

In the distance, Shigaraki looked at Joker (Deku) with pure anger. Blaming him for what happened to Spinner.

~To be continued~