The Joker Show

Weeks have passed since the bank robbery, and there has not been any leads or sightings of the people responsible. But the investigation kept going, especially with the people who were working on it. So gathered together in a room at a police station were top pro Heroes who are also working on other cases that begin to pop up randomly.

~Centipeder~

"All right, do any of you have any new reports?"

~Fat Gum~

"I got something."

~Centipeder~

"And that is?"

~Fat Gum~

"Well this isn't really new or anything, but more villains have been disappearing more than ever. So either someone's killing them off or they're gathering together."

~Centipeder~

"Hmm, I see. We'll further look into that. Anyone else has anything to report?"

~Rock Lock~

"I do."

~Centipeder~

"Then let us hear it, Rock Lock."

~Rock Lock~

"This doesn't really involve the bank robbery but hero who worked in my agency and suddenly gone missing. We've checked everywhere for him his house, his in-laws, Compton and even got in contact with some of his exes, but nothing. So if none of you don't mind I think we should also look for our fellow hero as well."

~Centipeder~

"Noted, we will do just that."

~Rock Lock~

"Thank you."

~Centipeder~

"You are welcome. Now is that all everyone has to report?"

Suddenly a hand rolls up, which Centipeder spots off the corner of his eye and cease that the hand belong to Bubble Girl.

~Centipeder~

"Bubble Girl, do you have a report?

~Bubble Girl~

"Yes I do. A few days ago a chemical lab was broken into, the cameras were hacked into an switched off, meaning the thieves weren't identified. But what they stole were large barrels of chemicals, which are extremely dangerous."

~Centipeder~

"Hmm, chemicals huh?"

Saying this, Centipeder begin compiling everything that was reported.

~Centipeder's mind~

"Villains disappearing. A hero has gone missing. And chemicals have been stolen. Hmmm."

Suddenly the door to the room opens, making everyone look over at the door to see Aizawa into the room.

~Aizawa~

"Sorry that I'm late, I had some important teacher work to do."

~Centipeder~

"It's fine. Take a seat, we just finished up reports. Unless you have a report?"

~Aizawa~

"No I don't."

~Centipeder~

"Then that is fine."

With Centipeder saying that, Aizawa took his seat next to Fat Gum who offered him some candy.

~Fat Gum~