It Is You

In the afternoon at UA, all classes were canceled and the students had to stay in their dormitories. the teachers on the other hand gathered in the faculty room to discuss about Deku's sudden disappearance and the murder of that student.

~Nezu~

"All right staff, I need answers. What do you have for me?"

~Present Mic~

"Well yesterday I found out the student who was murdered was a second year and was part of the General Department of class 2C."

~Nezu~

"Yes I'm aware of the students and what his class and department was. Had a discussion with their parents and they were extremely devastated. I promised them that UA will capture the one who was responsible of this heinous crime. So I need to know who murdered this student and why he was in Mr. Aizawa's classroom and placed at Midoriya's desk?"

~All Might~

We also need to know where young Midoriya is?"

~Nezu~

"Yes, that too."

~Aizawa~

"Yesterday I searched the entire campus and even looked in his room. But I couldn't find him. I asked my students if he came back to the dorms. They said yes but he ran out when they saw him acting very strange."

~Vlad King~

"What do they mean by acting strange?"

~Aizawa~

"Well my students told me, that after he apologized to Denki Kaminari, they were discussing something about pain which suddenly made Midoriya laugh."

~Thirteen~

"Laugh? How is that strange?"

~Aizawa~

"They said his laugh sounded twisted and nothing like his usual laugh."

~All Might~

"So do you think something could have happened to young Midoriya after he ran out the dorms?"

~Aizawa~

"Perhaps? But whatever it is we need to find him and figure out what is going on with him."

~Nezu~

"Yes we do. One of the students have been murdered and another is missing. If the media gets their hands on this then UA will be in danger."

~Snip~

"Yeah that's true. But luckily the media is paying attention on what happened this morning."

~Cementoss~

"I'm aware of what you mean Snip. Three villains were able to escape due to the help of a stranger in a coat and a fedora. It is crazy to think that this one person was able to free three villains from me well armored truck."

~Ectoplasm~

"It is crazy. Which means that person is a threat to society at the moment."

~Aizawa~

"Yeah, he is."

From saying that, Aizawa begin to find it strange that this mysterious stranger showed up around the time  they discovered that Midoriya was missing from the campus. But while thinking this, he suddenly felt his left arm being nudged.

~Present Mic~

"Hey Eraser, are you doing all right?"

Hearing this, Aizawa glanced over towards his left and looked over at Present Mic.