Your Life

As Aizawa was in the security room looking at the monitor screens, his eyes begin to hurt due to him staring at a screen for so long. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his eye drops where he then raises his head up and squeezes the bottle of eye drops. But as he did so nothing came out. Lowering his head he looked at the bottom and sees that it's now empty.

~Aizawa~

"Damn it."

Due to that he then closes his eyes and begins rubbing to get some moisture in his eyes. Doing this he felt that it was barely working at all. So he left the security room. Walking through a hallway he's soon arrived at a locker room where he has a spare bottle of eye drops. Going up to one of the lockers he opened it, he reaches inside and grabs his spare eye drops. Raising his head up once again he prepares to squeeze the bottle. But right when he was about to squeeze the bottle, everything suddenly shakes and a loud explosion is heard from the distance. Due to this, Aizawa falls to the ground and drops his eye drops.

~Aizawa~

"What the hell was that?"

Suddenly the alarm goes off and the voice of Centipeder begins to come out of the PA system.

~Centipeder~

"Intruders have broken into the east wing! All Heroes and all security head there now defend the bass."

Right after Centipeder announce that. The PA system suddenly began to let out the sound of ear piercing static, which soon went silent as Aizawa then heard the voice of a student.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hello heroes! Joker has come here to pay you a visit! But I'm also here to see the doctor! I have a little check up with him! Hahaha!"

Hearing this, Aizawa quickly picked himself up from the ground and ran out of the locker room leaving his eye drops on the floor. Running through the halls, Aizawa eventually arrived back at the security where he then look through the monitors and try to find where Joker (Deku). But from doing so he saw the heroes and security running to the east wing. So I'll look into the monitor he suddenly saw one of the heroes fly down the hallway. From seeing that he then saw even more Heroes and security guard being thrown and slammed against the walls. Wondering what was throwing them around. He moves the camera and sees Twice carrying one of the heroes above his head and slamming them down to his knee where he cracked their back. After Twice did this he then tossed the hero aside and stood up, where Aizawa suddenly hears him speak to the monitor.

~Twice~

"Come on is that all you!"

After seeing that, Aizawa moves through different monitor screens to try to locate where Joker (Deku) was. But as he did so he locates other villains on different monitors.

~Monitor screen 1~

Looking through this monitor, Aizawa saw that the ceiling, walls, and floor we're completely covered in splashes of blood. As Aizawa moved the camera he sees Toga sitting on a small pile of dead heroes and security guards who are all bloodied up. Looking at her, he saw that she was gripping the handle of a mallet which was dripping of blood.

~Toga~

"Mr. J was right. This mallet here makes spilling blood even more fun. Hehe."

~Monitor screen 2~

Hearing a ringing sound, Aizawa look at the other monitor and sees the backside of Dabi who flipped his coin as a large group of Heroes and security guards charged at him. As the coin landed in his right hand he placed it on top of his left hand. As he removes his hand, he smirks as he then raises up his left arm and shoots a large blast of flame directly at the charging heroes and security guards. After shooting his flames, Dabi lowered his arm.