Surprise

News about the bank robbery spread quickly through these past few days. Meaning everyone Japan knew about it, even the villains who were lurking in the shadows.

~League Hideout~

In a secluded area the League of Villains were gathered in a hideout. While sitting around the table they were watching news reports about the bank robbery.

~News reporter~

"The criminals behind the bank robbery have not been found it yet and their identities have not been shown to the public. I remind you all that the money they stole was 60 million yen. So if any of you hear anything about the robbers or the money contact the police and Heroe-"

As Shigaraki turns off the TV, he throws the remote onto the table. From doing so everyone around the table looks over at him.

~Shigaraki~

"This is bad."

~Dabi~

"How is this bad? That bank robbery had nothing to do with us."

~Shigaraki~

"That might be so, but that money they stole belonged to us."

Hearing Shigaraki say that, grabbed everyone around the table attention.

~Mr. Compress~

"Are you saying that 60 million was all ours?"

~Shigaraki~

"Yes. That money was the only thing I had left from my master. And now that it's gone I won't be able to purchase the things we need."

~Spinner~

"If that's the case, what are we going to do?"

~Shigaraki~

"I don't know?"

~Dabi~

"Then how about we go looking for those bastards who stole the money?"

~Toga~

"Didn't you hear from the reporter? The identities of the robbers haven't been shown to the public. So how are we going to find these bank robbers if you don't know what they look like?"

~Shigaraki~

"She's right. Looking for those people will be the same as looking for a needle in a haystack. The only thing we can do is hope that something comes our way."

Suddenly they heard a pair of footsteps and a cane echoing around the wall. Hearing this they looked over at the doorway, and noticed that the sound of footsteps were getting closer and closer. Hearing this they all stood up and prepared themselves for a fight. While looking towards the doorway they began to hear laughing which began echoing throughout the walls as well

~Toga~

"Is that someone laughing?"

~Dabi~

"Who cares what it is? What matters is that it's about to walk through that doorway.

As all six members of the league of villains were ready to fight. A stranger wearing a purple outfit walks into the room tilting his fedora over his eyes.

~???~

"Well, well. the league of villains. It is a true pleasure to see you all."

As the stranger stood there with his hands on his cane. The rest of the league made sure to keep their eyes on him just in case you tried anything.

~Shigaraki~

"Who are you and what do you want?"

~???~