Take The Shot

As Joker (Deku) continued talking to the crowd and informing the new rules upon them, miles away on the rooftop was Lady Nagant who is setting up her shot on Joker (Deku). From aiming at him from miles away without a scope, Lady Nagant could see him perfectly from this distance away. And has she looked at him she began to feel hesitant. Who are feeling this way her earpiece suddenly went off, where she then heard the voice of her employer.

~Employer~

"Nagant. Do you copy?"

Letting out a sigh, she then raises her left hand and presses her fingers right against her earpiece.

~Lady Nagant~

"Yeah I copy."

~Employer~

"Good. Do you have the Target in view?"

~Lady Nagant~

"Yes I do."

~Employer~

"And once you have a shot on him, take it."

~Lady Nagant~

"Whatever you say."

After saying that, she then lowered her hand from her ear and roll her eyes. After doing so she couldn't help but to feel disgusted for working with these people again. Especially for who they want her to kill this time.

~Lady Nagant~

"Damn pieces of shit. I regret taking this job."

As Lady Nagant then aimed down the site of her rifle arm, she began taking control over her breathing to steady her aim.

~Lady Nagant's mind~

"Focus, Kaina."

Even after being out of this line of work for so long, it didn't take long for Lady Nagant to return to where she last left off. Which she was actually not proud of coming back to. As Lady Nagant was adjusting her shot and paying attention to the direction of the wind, she kept her eyes completely focused on Joker (Deku) Gucci sauce smiling and laughing at the crowd. Seeing him do this was a bit strange, but even so she still couldn't help the feeling of being hesitant of what she is going to do.

~Lady Nagant's mind~

"I've killed villains, terrorist, corrupt officials. And now I'm going to kill a kid. Have I really gone that low?"

As Lady Nagant twist a strand of her hair off and load it into her rifle arm, she then takes a deep breath and ames. Suddenly she then hears her employer speak through her earpiece again.

~Employer~

"Nagant. Is the Target in your sight?"

~Lady Nagant~

"Yes. He's perfectly in my sight."

~Employer~

"Good. Now take the shot."

Preparing to shoot, she takes another deep breath while aiming directly at Joker (Deku). But while aiming at him, Lady Nagant did not see the clown she was aiming at, instead she saw a young boy.

~Lady Nagant~

"Sir, I don't think I can do this. Permission to back down from the mission?"

~Employer~

"Denied. You will complete your mission whether you like it or not. Eliminate the Target now or else you are going back to Tartarus.

~Lady Nagant~

"But sir, he's just a kid."

~Employer~

"He is the enemy of Japan. Eliminate him now!"

Being in this situation, Lady Nagant had no authority at all. Aiming directly at Joker (Deku), she struggled to pull down the trigger kept looking at him. So she closed her eyes shut and pulled down the trigger, fire directly at him, as the bullet traveled for miles, it then pierced right through Joker (Deku), causing mass panic through the crowd and those who were standing next to him. Hearing the distance screams, Lady Nagant opened her eyes and looked on the head where she then saw those who are standing next to Joker (Deku) surrounding him. Has she stood up she raises up her left hand impresses her fingers against her earpiece.

~Lady Nagant~

"Target has been eliminated."

~Employer~

"Well done. Head to the grande point now."

~Lady Nagant~

"Yes sir."

With that said she lowered her hand and turned her back away from the ledge, where she then began making her way to the door that letter up to the rooftop. But taking a few steps forward she then heard a loud roar. As she looks over her shoulder she didn't see something crashing to building to building.

~Lady Nagant~

"What the?"

Turning around, she looks at the buildings and sees Spinner jump out of a building and crash into another one. As he continue doing this, Lady Nagant realized that he was coming her way. So she quickly turned around and ran over to the door would you pushed open and began running down the flight of stairs. While doing so, she pressed her fingers against her ears again.

~Lady Nagant~

"Lady Nagant here! There needs to be a change of plan!"

~Employer~

"What do you mean change of plan?"

~Lady Nagant~

"There's some sort of giant reptile coming right at me! I need someone to come pick me up here now!"

~Employer~

"There's no one around you that could help you."

~Lady Nagant~

"Then find someone that could help me! Or else I'm good as dead!"

Yelling this out, Spinner crashed into the stairway, making Lady Nagant fall down the stairs and threw a broken and threw a broken wall where she then begin to fall and land onto one of the floors of the building. From this happening she quickly picked herself up. Looking ahead she then sees Spinner who then looks directly at her. Quickly backing up she reaches up and pulls out a strand of her hair, twisting it up and loading it into her rifle arm. After doing so she aimed directly at Spinner.

~Lady Nagant~

"Say back! Or I'll shoot!"

With spinner looking at her, he then took one step forward.

~Lady Nagant~

"I said stay back!"

With her trying to intimidate him with her loaded rifle, Spinner for the least intimidated by her. So he takes another step causing Lady Nagant pull the trigger and shoot directly at Spinner who raised up his left hand, causing her bullet to pierce the palm of his hand. From this happening Spinner closed his hand and crush the bullet, after doing so he let out a loud roar as he then charged Lady Nagant who attempted to load her rifle again. But before she could, spinners smacked her towards the wall, where she been hit the ground head first. From this happening she began to lose consciousness. As she looks up she sees spinner reaching out to her until eventually her eyes shut close.

~To be continued~