Super Harem!!

Peach was in her bedroom, just getting ready to go to sleep, when she thought about something.

Peach: I wonder. Do the girls love (Y/N)? If so, I have to make sure everyone's happy. Hmm ....

She thought for a bit, and then came up with an idea.

Peach: Yeah. Yeah! That could work! Of course.

She lied back on her bed and giggled.

Peach: This is definitely going to work.

The next day...

The Ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom had gathered Teams RWBY and JNPR for a discussion.

Peach: Ladies. As your friend, I have a big question to ask.

Ruby: Fire away Peachy!

Nora: Okay, just so you know, I didn't eat any pancake batter or drink any of the coffee last time here. Okay? YOU CAN'T PROVE IT!

Rin: Down Nora.

Peach: No no. I ask, do you girls love (Y/N)?

Blake: Uh ....

Yang: That's what you wanted to know?

Weiss: (blushing) HEY! HE'S AS MUCH OF A DOLT AS RUBY!!

Ruby: I can hear you, Weiss. I mean ... I think he's cute, but ... uh ....

Peach: Don't play the age card Ruby. You're 15, that's a good age to have a boyfriend. And besides, you're all old enough to date.

Pyrrha: (Sigh) He's kindhearted. Always ready to take action. Never leaves anyone behind. I understand Princess.

Jeane: He literally has the guts to fight a Big Scary Dragon Guy to protect you!

Ruby: And he's also not ashamed of having backup too.

Nora: And he's you know ... good on the eyes. Wink wink.

Peach: Exactly! And I can share. You girls can have fun with him. Besides, I'm not even jealous. Besides, heroes need a break. And ... say where's Daisy?

Daisy appeared.

Daisy: Hey there guys.

She was carrying a Bullet Bill Blaster.

Jeane: Who's she?

Daisy: Hi! I'm Daisy! Peachy's bestie!

Peach: Daisy do you love-

Daisy: Oh, this is a harem thing right?

Peach: Actually yes.

Daisy: He's a cutie. I have to admit. I mean a little miss badass like you has really good taste.

Peach: (blushing) You're too kind. Great! Let's find (Y/N) and-

(Y/N): Yo. They all noticed you. What's up?

Girls: Oh, well-

They all rushed to you and proceeded to kiss you on your lips.

(Y/N): Heh, I was wondering when something like this would happen. Peach, you are a woman who has a way with words!

Peach: You bet!

She winked and-

(Y/N): Well, wonderful! Let's do this!