Vacation Time!/To Isle Delfino!

We open up with a plane flying over very sunny skies, with you in a vacation outfit, joined by Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Coco, Velvet, Peach, and another fellow. 

???: I do say, quite comfortable seats if I do say so myself. 

Toadsworth(Longtime Steward and assistant to Peach! He is 60 years old and is usually worried about Peach's safety!) 

(Y/N): I didn't know you would invite Mr. Stuffy himself. 

Peach: Now (Y/N), Toadsworth has been in my service for a long time. 

Toadsworth: Quite right, Master (Y/N). Why the Princess is like my own child. 

Weiss: Finally, a vacation. After that long battle we need a break. 

(Y/N): What kind of place is this? 

Peach: It's called Isle Delfino. 

(Y/N): Sounds pretty- 

A video came up on a screen. 

TV Person: Welcome to the sun-drenched tropical paradise of Isle Delfino! We're so pleased to welcome you to our beautiful home! Come enjoy a natural wonder-land to which we've added the world's finest resort facilities, a spectacular amusement park, and succulent seafood! This and more await you on Isle Delfino! Come relax and let us refresh your body and spirit.

Blake got excited with the seafood as her mouth was already drooling, Ruby and Nora were excited about the amusement park, and well ... everyone else was just thinking of having a good time, but then Peach saw- 

Peach: WHAT THE?! 

It looked like a shadow version of you moving across the screen. 

Peach: (Y/N)? I .... 

(Y/N): What's up Peach? 

Peach: I thought I saw you for a second. 

The plane was about to reach the island... 

Isle Delfino 

Isle Delfino 

Preparing to land on the airstrip, the plane slowed down, and then it braked hard. 

Velvet: Hey, what was that about?