Peaches and Cream!!

You had arrived at Peach's Castle, and well, you heard noises that sounded like- 

Peach: HIYAH!! HA!! 

Peach was in her own bedroom beating up a punching bag that resembled Bowser. 

Peach: HAVE SOME OF THIS YOU DUMBASS JERK! You are fat, unattractive, unappealing, and frankly, A MASSIVE EVIL BONEHEAD!!! 

She did a spin kick at it right there. 

(Y/N): Uh ... Peachy? 

Then the moment she saw you, she shifted back to being the nice girl she usually is. 

Peach: (Y/N)!! 

She hugged you and kissed you a lot. 

(Y/N): Taking your anger out? 

Peach: Yep! I just ... the next time I see Bowser, I'm going to beat him into- 

(Y/N): Okay, let's calm down. I'm right here, we can talk about this. 

Peach: Right. 

With that, you and Peach went to the kitchen and got to baking a cake. 

(Y/N): So, are you ready for this? 

Peach: Yes! I sure am! 

You both got the ingredients, and started to get to it! 

Peach: Yes, this feels much better. I feel relaxed, calm, collected, and carefree. There's no way that I can imagine him like this. 

(Y/N): Exactly. Now, why don't we enjoy this moment together and- 

Soon... 

You both have finished the cake! 

It was a half vanilla, half chocolate cake, with lots of cherries, and decorations that resembled pipes, mushrooms, and other various powerups. 

(Y/N): Man, that looks really, really good! 

Peach: Indeed, in fact. 

She takes her finger and shoves a piece of frosting into your mouth, and then licks it off of your lips. 

(Y/N): Heh, you're such a cutie when it comes to that. 

You kissed her back. 

(Y/N): You're my Peaches and Cream, Peachy. 

Peach: And you're my sugar (Y/N)! 

You both kept kissing while also sharing pieces of the cake together.