Hot Times on Lavalava Island!

At Peach's Castle... 

Peach: Hey... Twink. Those guards have stopped paying attention to us again. Let's sneak out of here. We might be able to find some news to help (Y/N) and the others.

Twink: Do you think using that secret path is still safe? Don't you think Bowser's figured it out by now?

Peach: It's still all right, Twink. Bowser hasn't noticed anything. He looks scary, but he's basically a massive idiot. Let's get out of here. C'mon!

Soon... 

They were sneaking past patrolling guards, and went into a room where Gourmet Guy was. 

Gourmet Guy: Huh? Who's there? 

Peach: I'm Princess Peach, the proud and strong ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom. 

Gourmet Guy: Oh! You're Princess Peach. Everyone calls me the Gourmet Guy for some reason. I guess I'd better report you to King Bowser. You aren't supposed to leave your room. But I AM really hungry... Tell you what... I'll keep this a secret if you make something really yummy. So, Princess Peach, what do you say? Will you cook me something or what?

Peach: Sure thing. But I don't have any tools with me. 

Gourmet Guy: Aw, that's no problem. There's a kitchen one floor below us. It's five-star! You can go cook there! Here, you'll need this. This key will open the door that leads downstairs. Now you can get to the kitchen.

He hands her the key. 

Peach: I'll be right back. 

Soon... 

The badass Princess got to baking, and in only a short amount of time, she made a strawberry shortcake! 

Peach: Here you go! 

Gourmet Guy: Thank you! 

He scarfed it down, and- 

Gourmet Guy: Oh... Ohhh, Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Deliciooouuuuus!!! This is way too DELICIOUS!!!!

He starts to go nuts again, but calms down. 

Gourmet Guy: Phew... That was really good. I haven't felt this way since... well, ever! To show you my gratitude, I'll tell you a secret. One of the Star Spirits is inside Mt. Lavalava on Lavalava Island. This island is to the south. You should tell this to (Y/N) and his friends. Though, King Bowser employed a Nasty Lava Piranha Plant to protect it. He needs to be careful. I really don't dislike him after all. 

Gourmet Guy then takes off. 

Peach: Twink, did you hear that!? Mt. Lavalava! Lavalava Island. The Star Spirit is being held inside that volcano!

Twink: Right! I'll go tell (Y/N) and the others right now! 

Peach: Thank you Twink. 

But as Twink leaves, Kamek and Cinder enter. 

Kamek: What's all that noise? 

Cinder: Some of us are trying to do our jobs y- PEACH! 

Kamek: HOW DOES SHE KEEP GETTING OUT SO EAS- 

Before they knew it Peach threw her frying pan at them both. 

Peach: Sorry, but I've got to get going. 

She ran out of the room. 

Back at Toad Town...