The Ring of Chaos!

Pit finds himself in darkness. 

Pit: Where am I? Lady Palutena? (Y/N)? Ruby? Blake? Yang? I'll even take Weiss. What is going on? Last thing I remember is defeating the Aurum and then- 

A ring fades into view. 

Pit: Hey, what's that? Is it...a ring? My head is all kinds of foggy right now... And why is the name Chaos Kin stuck in my brain?

A hand then grabs it. 

It belonged to a little girl. 

Pit: Either I'm crazy or

Pit: Either I'm crazy or... I'M THE RING! I can't just sit around. I have to try to do SOMETHING.

She then puts the ring on her finger. 

Pit: Okay, move! 

He managed to get her to walk. 

Pit: She's moving! I'm... I'm moving her! So...I can control anyone who wears this ring? I hope she doesn't mind if I borrow her feet for just a little bit. I have to find out what happened. This isn't easy... It feels like I'm wearing a suit of armor. That's too small.

After a bit, Pit noticed some Centurions going to a decimated town. 

Pit: Hey! Are those centurions? That town looks like it's in trouble. Lady Palutena must have sent troops in to help. I'd better head there too and see if there's anything I can do. I hate to put this little girl in danger, but other people in the town might need help.

After a while, the girl tripped, and the ring fell off of her finger. 

Pit: Oh no no no no no no!

Luckily, a dog picked it up and put it into its mouth. 

Pit: I...guess I'm a dog now. This is getting weirder and weirder... But where'd the little girl go? Hmm. She must have run off. Anyway, on to the town! I gotta be careful not to drop the ring. So that means no more mouth breathing. And no crazy barking. And no eating delicious garbage off the ground... Not that I would, of course.

With the dog, Pit arrived at the town, and noticed something off! HIS OWN BODY! 

Pit: Hey! That looks like...like me! Oh, man—this can't be happening. Who am I attacking? And who's controlling ME? Everything's gone off the rails! Now what am I supposed to do? Take myself down? I guess I don't have a choice!

Meanwhile... 

You and Team RWBY were fighting the Centurions! 

(Y/N): WHAT'S GOING ON?! 

Ruby: I DON'T KNOW! HEY! WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE, GUYS!!! 

Weiss: Okay, how did we get from waking up after a long nap, to this? And w-