Viridi, the Goddess of Nature!

As the whole team heads out, all you could see was ... people killing each other. 

(Y/N): My God. 

Palutena: The humans have fallen for Hades's hoax. They're killing themselves over that fantasy.

Pit: It looks like entire nations are fighting each other.

Blake: UGH! Is this all he cares about? Destruction? 

Ruby: I never knew someone can be such a big jerk! 

Weiss: Everyone fell for it. 

(Y/N): Hades, he was right. Most humans are blinded by greed and material possessions. He caused all of this. 

Palutena didn't say anything. 

(Y/N): Palutena? 

Palutena: I ... This is my fault. 

Pit: HEY! Don't say that! 

Palutena: But ... even I couldn't tell about it firsthand. 

(Y/N): Hey, listen, even if I was the first to figure out Hades' plan, you can't blame yourself. You may be a Goddess, but you're not perfect. No one is. What matters is putting a stop to Hades! 

Palutena: Yes. You're right. N- AGH! 

Ruby: What's wrong? 

Palutena: GET OUT OF THERE! 

She used her powers to pull you all back as something came out of the sky, and so many monsters and humans were massacred. 

(Y/N): WHAT THE HELL? 

Blake: Now what i- 

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD RIDDANCE HUMAN MONKEY FILTH! THE EATH IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU! 

Palutena: Viridi, the Goddess of Nature. 

Weiss: Who? 

Viridi (Goddess of Nature!) 

Viridi: So you're the famous Palutena. I hear you've been busy.

Palutena: And you're Viridi, ruler of the earth and all living things.

Viridi: Hmph! I didn't know I had a fan club.

Pit: ARE YOU INSANE?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID? 

Viridi: Please, of course I know, little angel. 

Ruby: But you didn't have to go that far! 

Viridi: UGH! Don't you idiots see it? Humans are driven by selfish desire. They think only of themselves. They were killing each other for what? A wish?! A FAKE wish?! They've strayed too far from their intended path. That's where my Reset Bombs come in—to help return Earth to its natural state!