White Flames!!

We open up with a battle between the Nohrian and Hoshidan Forces. 

Yukimura: No Nohrian attack can break through my defenses! Lord Ryoma entrusted me with aiding Lady Hinoka in protecting this castle. Even if it costs me my life, I will not fail!

???: Don't worry, Yukimura! I've returned!

Ryoma arrived with Scarlet by his side. 

Yukimura: Lord Ryoma! I'm so glad to see you've returned unharmed.

Ryoma: It's good to be back. I'm sorry that you had to care for everything for so long.

Scarlet: Hey there, those glasses of yours are pretty sharp! Any chance you could point me toward wherever I could get a pair?

Yukimura: What? Who are you?

Ryoma: Ah, I forgot to introduce her. This is Scarlet. She was part of a resistance group in Nohr. We became friends in Cheve, and she's returned with me to lend a hand. Some of her fighters have come, as well. They'll help defend Castle Shirasagi.

Scarlet: Glad to meet you!

Yukimura: Ahh, yes... The pleasure is all mine...

Ryoma: By the way, Yukimura, I ran into Corrin in Nestra...

Yukimura: Lady Corrin made it all the way there?

Ryoma: Indeed. She asked me to join him/her in trying to end the fighting.

Yukimura: ...She said the same thing to me when we met at Fort Jinya. She said that, if I wanted to help her, I should meet her at the Bottomless Canyon. She also said I had to be there before the skies over Hoshido and Nohr change color. Corrin claimed there was more, but that she wasn't able to share it...

Ryoma: Huh... So she told us the same thing... I don't think it's in Corrin's nature to lie. And there's a leadership quality about her that just attracts followers. I remember being jealous of her as a child, in fact. Even at such a young age, she displayed the characteristics of a ruler. Silly to be jealous of her, right?

Scarlet: Lord Ryoma...

Ryoma: I wonder if that played a part in my transgression against her.

Scarlet: What do you mean?

Ryoma: The day that the Nohrians came and kidnapped Corrin... I was there. If I had been stronger, I could have been able to stop them. I failed in my duty as an older brother. I knew it then, and I still feel that pain. And I can't be sure that I tried my hardest...because of that jealousy.

Yukimura: You mustn't feel that way! That event was out of your control. You were very young then, and even if you'd been as strong as you are now... It's impossible to think you could have changed the outcome that day.

Ryoma: I know, Yukimura... But I still believe that I need to come to terms with these feelings. Which is why I'm going to head to the Bottomless Canyon. I've decided that I trust Corrin and will fight for her cause. That is the only way I feel I can make up for failing to protect her.

Scarlet: Ryoma, I won't ask you to explain any further. But if you're gonna go fight for Corrin, I'll join you.

Ryoma: Thank you, Scarlet.

Then Hinoka appeared. 

Hinoka: Hello, Ryoma.

Ryoma: Hinoka. I see you've done an excellent job protecting the castle. I'm sorry to do this to you, and I know I just arrived, but I must leave again. Corrin needs my help at the Bottomless Canyon. I want you to remain here with Yukimura and continue your de—