The Secret of Dry Dry Ruins (Part 2!!)

The train had arrived at Mt. Rugged, and then after that, it was a pretty short trip to get to Dry Dry Desert. 

Though you guys ran into another Bulb-ulb, who gave another Magical Seed. 

It was best to keep them for now. They could come in handy. 

There you guys found a Koopa Explorer. 

???: Ah, cheerio there fellow explorers

(Y/N): Oh, hello there! You are? 

Kolorado: Kolorado. Kolorado is my name. And you must be (Y/N). I've heard quite a lot about you. 

Ruby: Are you an adventurer? 

Kolorado: Yes. I'm in search of Dry Dry Ruins. 

Pyrrha: And I suppose you haven't found anything yet? 

Kolorado: Unfortunately, yes. The entrance to Dry Dry Ruins remains a secret. The town up ahead, Dry Dry Outpost, should be good a good place to look for clues. 

Yang: Hey, thanks there Old Timer. 

Kolorado: I'll have you know, I'm still in my 40's! 

With that... 

In Dry Dry Outpost, you all split up to look for some info on Dry Dry Ruins. 

And then Blake overheard something about buying a Dried Shroom and a Dusty Hammer at the shop. 

So... 

You did what Blake asked of you. 

And then- 

Shopkeep: Buying a Dusty Hammer after a Dried Shroom... ...is a secret sign that only friends of Mr. Moustafa know! ... That means... You're in with Moustafa! Hey! Brother! Good to meet you! Have any questions you need answered?

(Y/N): Where can we find this Moustafa? 

Shopkeep: He usually spends his time up on the rooftops of Dry Dry Outpost. 

(Y/N): Thanks. 

With that... 

You all head onto the rooftops, and find a little shack where a mouse is with a veil. 

???: Hey there. Looks like you found me. 

He removed his veil. 

Moustafa: I'm Moustafa. I'm the one you've been seeking all this time. When I'm out and about in Dry Dry Outpost, I use the name Sheek.