Ice Cream Island!!

You guys moved on to Ice Cream Island, which was not made out of ice cream, sadly.

Velvet: A shame. I would have liked carrot-flavored ice cream.

(Y/N): Well, you just made me question if that would actually taste good. Thanks Velvet.

Kirby: Poyo!

(Y/N): What's that Kirby? You're saying that you're going to get another power up? What kind of-

He swallowed a Waddle Dee that was carrying an umbrella, and-

He was carrying a parasol now and beating up enemies with it!

(Y/N): That little guy is pretty amazing.

Coco: I wanna hug him now.

Velvet: Why?

Coco: Because when I look at him carrying that little umbrella, I just .. it's really cute!!

(Y/N): AWWWWW!!! That is honestly too adorable!

Coco: Thanks!

Eventually...

All four of you converged on a new area, and-

???: Kirby! Welcome!!

A guy on roller skates was skating around!

Paint Roller

Kirby: Poyo!

Paint Roller: Yeah! That's right! King Dedede entrusted me with a piece of the Star Rod! But you don't realize what you're getting into! Now-

He begins painting cannons!

Paint Roller: EAT IT!

Everyone: WOAH!!!/POYO!!

You all start dodging as the psycho painter began to paint wrecking balls, and other various things that start getting in the way, so you punched him,  allowing Kirby to suck up a microphone that Paint Roller created!

Kirby: POYO!

He begins to sing!

(Y/N), Coco, and Velvet: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! THE PAIN!!!

Paint Roller literally explodes because the music is too much for him!

(Y/N): What was that?

Velvet: PAIN!!! KIRBY!! NEVER AGAIN!! NEVER!!

Kirby: Poyo?

(Y/N): Look at Velvet's bunny ears. She has heightened hearing.

Velvet: PLEASE! NEVER AGAIN!!

From nearby...

???: Kirby, you fool. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

Meta Knight (He's a Knight who acts as a rival and ally to Kirby!)

Meta Knight: If you and your comrades continue to pursue the Star Rod, I will have no choice but to fight you.

He then took off.