The Lunar Sanctum!

You guys take off, and Pit begins to sing a song! 

Pit: 

(Y/N): Uh ... 

Palutena: What are you singing? 

Pit: It's just a little victory song I came up with! 

Ruby: And it fits! We stopped Viridi and her plans of human genocide! Now we can focus on Hades again! 

Palutena: Not quite. We still have to contend with her forces. Specifically, Arlon the Serene.

(Y/N): Arlon? Is he one of her commanders like Cragnalanche? 

Palutena: Yes, and he has a weapon so lethal, it makes Reset Bombs seem like firecrackers. Arlon's base is close by. You see the moon?

Pit: Yeah, it's really pretty tonight.

Palutena: And what about that?

Yang: What moon t- WAGH! 

There were two moons. 

Blake: How did- 

Weiss: Is this some kind of illusion? Or am I dreaming? Because if I'm dreaming, then someone pinch me. 

Ruby pinched Weiss. 

Weiss: AGH! I'm awake alright. 

The second moon then splits open. 

(Y/N): WOAH! 

(Y/N): WOAH! 

Pit: What kind of moon is that? 

Palutena: THAT'S Arlon's Lunar Sanctum. Clearly, there's more to it than meets the eye.

Yang: Hey, it looks really cool. 

But then a giant laser almost hit you guys. 

Yang: AGH! AND DANGEROUS! COOL AND DANGEROUS!! 

(Y/N): Take evasive action! 

Soon... 

You guys get closer to the Sanctum. 

(Y/N): Man, these lasers are dangerous! 

Palutena: With all THIS firepower, Arlon must be preparing for a massive attack.

???: Why on earth would I be attacking? I'm far too busy...defending, my dear.

A voice rang out. He sounded fancy and upper-class. 

Arlon the Serene

Arlon the Serene

Palutena: You must be Commander Arlon.

Arlon: Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Palutena. And yours too, young master Pit, young master (Y/N), Lady Rose, Lady Schnee, Lady Belladonna, and Lady Xiao-Long. I have heard tales of your prowess from our Mistress Viridi.

(Y/N): How nice of her. 

Pit: Weirdly nice. 

Arlon: She said I mustn't let your attacks spread chaos HERE of all places. Before you cause the most unnatural harm, let us sit down for a chat.

Palutena: I might consider it if you withdrew your forces... ...and banded with us to face the Underworld Army together.

Arlon: Those decisions fall to the will of Mistress Viridi. Unfortunately, it's entirely out of my purview. I do hope you understand.

Blake: Of course. 

Weiss: It was worth a shot. 

Pit: What's a purview? And why do you talk like that? Bad guys are supposed to be more like "Graaahhh!" and "I'm gonna KEEL you!"

Arlon: The young master is skilled in impressions, I see. Would you care to perform more?

Pit: Uh, that's all I've got.

(Y/N): God damn it, Pit. 

Then a part of the core opens up. 

Palutena: WATCH OUT! 

Everyone: WOAH! 

You dodged the laser attack. 

Palutena: That attack was vicious! I see a corridor we can enter through. Hold on!

She guides you all into a corridor. 

Palutena: As I mentioned earlier, the Lunar Sanctum is very heavily fortified. But a victory here could help us contain all of Viridi's army.

(Y/N): You heard her! Let's go! A- WOAH! 

An enemy appeared. 

Ruby: AGH! 

Ruby: AGH! 

She slashed it. 

Ruby: What was that? 

More of them showed up! 

Arlon: Let me introduce you to the Flages, the covert-ops specialists for Viridi's army. Do they strike your fancy?

(Y/N): Not really. 

Arlon: Personally, I'm quite fond of them.

(Y/N): Because we care that much. 

Arlon: Sarcasm is unbecoming of you. 

With that, you guys were able to get into the Lunar Sanctum, which looked like a city on the inside! 

Ruby: WOAH! 

Pit: Talk about ritzy. 

Palutena: It's like a whole other world. A classier world.

Arlon: I'm deeply flattered by your gracious compliments.

Pit: Who knew the Lunar Sanctum would be so nice?

Palutena: I could get used to a place like this!

Arlon: Perhaps you could. But the Lunar Sanctum doesn't have room for any...MORE guests.

Palutena: Uh, it's not THAT nice.

(Y/N): We're still taking you down, Arlon! 

Weiss: No matter how nice this place is. 

Arlon: I understand. You have no regard for other people's property. If you'll excuse me, I must go gird my loins for your arrival.

Pit: TMI! Nobody wants to hear about your loins!