Into the Ground!!!

You arrive with Corrin, Team RWBY, and Azura at the battlefield.

Xander spots Corrin.

Corrin: Xander!

Xander: Corrin, you're alive! They haven't harmed you, have they?

Corrin: No! Please tell me, why are you attacking Hoshido?

Xander: Father say's it's time to show our true strength. Join us, and we'll end this quickly. If we conquer Hoshido here and now, we can avoid unnecessary bloodshed.

Corrin: Xander... I...I need a minute.

Ryoma: Be careful, Corrin. That man is a Nohrian commander!

Corrin: Ryoma...

The Nohrians all come in.

Camilla: Corrin! I was so worried about you. Don't ever wander away from me again!

Camilla pulled Corrin into her breasts!

(Y/N): WOW!! THAT WOMAN! Is-

Blake: Oh come on, she's not that pretty.

Yang: Blake, look at those things. Those are breasts! Even bigger than-

Weiss: No!

Leo: I'm glad you're OK, Corrin. You must have the devil's own luck!

Elise: Yaaay! We got our sister back!

But then the Hoshidans appear!

Hinoka: Nohrian scum! First you kidnap her, now you lied to her?! Corrin is MY sister, not yours!

Camilla: You are mistaken. Corrin is my sweet little sister. You may not have her.

Ryoma: Don't be fooled by their words. You belong with your true family in Hoshido!

Xander: We have loved you and raised you since you were a child. Come home, little princess. We can live as a family once more!

Ryoma: Come home to Hoshido, Corrin!

Xander: No, Corrin! Nohr is your home!

Corrin: I-

They kept pushing her.

Corrin: I-

But then-

(Y/N): STOP!! Enough! Stop pushing her! She needs to decide! Corrin?

Corrin: (Y/N). Thank you. I won't betray anyone. I won't fight against the people of Nohr after you cared for me all these years. You and Camilla, Leo and Elise... We might not be related by blood, but you are family to me. You've been with me for as long as I can remember.

Xander: Well said, little princess. What ties us together is thicker than blood.

Ryoma: What are you saying, Corrin? You would discard your true family and side with those who stand against us?

Corrin: ...No. I refuse to fight against my Hoshidan siblings, either. Ryoma...we might not have spent much time together, but you are my family too. You, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura... I don't want to fight with you on this or any other battlefield.