The Journey Begins!!

Corrin is talking with Elise outside of the Inner Gate of the Castle.

Elise: All right, Corrin. Let's go in there together. I'll help as much as possible. This is our father we're talking about. He has to forgive you, right?

Corrin: Thanks, Elise. I hope you're right.

Elise: All right. Deep breath, and... here we go.
Father! We have something we need to talk you about!

But they notice Garon, laughing.

Garon: Gah hah ha!

Corrin: Father?

Elise: It sound like he's with someone... Maybe we should come back later.

Garon: Hrmph! Who's there?

Elise: Oh! Sorry to bother you, Father...

Corrin: Yes, we apologize if this isn't a good time.

Garon: What do you two want?

Elise: Father, we're here to apologize. Right, Corrin?

Corrin: Yes, that's right. I'm sorry for questioning you.

Garon: You may enter.

Inside the Inner Gate...

Garon: Corrin... You disobeyed a direct order from me. Ordinarily you would not still be alive.

Corrin: I understand...

Elise: No! Father, I can explain-

Garon: Silence! As you are my child, Corrin, I will grant you some leeway. I have something in mind for you. A mission. If you complete this task successfully, I will pardon your crime in full.

Corrin: Really?! What sort of mission?

Garon: There is an abandoned fortress perched on the Hoshidan border. I wish to know if the building there remains serviceable. You are to travel to the site and inspect the premises. No battle will be required. Do you understand? I won't tolerate being disappointed twice...

Corrin: Yes, Father. It shall be done.

Eventually...

Camilla: Darling, are you sure you're going to be OK out there? I don't like this...

Corrin: Of course! Please don't worry. It's just an abandoned fort.

Leo: You're acting rather casual about all this, Corrin. It isn't like Father to be so forgiving...

Elise angrily slapped Leo across the face.

Elise: That's enough, Leo! Don't be so worried all the time, sheesh. And don't even try to scare Corrin before her first mission!

Leo: Hey! That's not necessary.

Camilla: I suppose I'll just have to come along. That way I know Corrin will be safe.

???: I'm afraid that's not possible.

A man appeared.